Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: eliminator tunnel hull

tahiti77
    i am buying a 1990 eliminator 207 edge 21 ft tunnel hull. i am puting my 800 horsepower 496 in it . does anyone know how this boat performs? is it a good 100 mph hull?

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    all day!!

jet4fun
    1990 eliminator 207 edge 21 ft tunnel hull
    maybe i'm missing something here? but is it an eliminator daytona, or a 21 ft edge?????????? or did eliminator make a 21 ft tunnel named something other than a daytona???

jet4fun
    first of all, to answer the first question... (if it is a daytona 21 or edge 21) i would say go ahead and drop the mill in it. it will be a hell of a runner...if its a different boat, then i dont know because i dont know what boat you're talking about ..........................
    now, change of subject
    If I remember correctly, Eliminator made the 207 Skier up until about 1997 (?). They also made the 234 Edge, don't remember the dates. The 207 was a heavy stable boat but it was not a tunnel hull and to put 800 hp in one - what's the point? Big bucks to upgrade the drive or if you were to put 800 hp in the jet version of the 207 it wouldn't be all that fast. Used to run a 95 207 jet on the strip and it'd beat the heck outta you on a rough day.
    Rio
    wow, did you not read what i said? or did i not make my question clear enough :hammerhea ... he said tunnel hull :idea: that is what i am asking about
    p.s. the fact that this question was asked under the "just jets" forum would lead me to believe that he is inquiring about a jet boat setup :rollside:

steelcomp
    wow, did you not read what i said? or did i not make my question clear enough ... he said tunnel hull that is what i am asking about Which question?...I think you asked three questions, but about the tunnel,
    Quote: riodog The 207 was a heavy stable boat but it was not a tunnel hull
    Sounds pretty clear to me.

jet4fun
    he is inquiring about a tunnel hull, as it says in the first post. why is rio talking about a 207 skier "its not a tunnel".............. did i miss something?

i am buying a 1990 eliminator 207 edge 21 ft tunnel hull. i am puting my 800 horsepower 496 in it . does anyone know how this boat performs? is it a good 100 mph hull?
    I dont know what either is so what the hell is really gion on here.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Ive got popcorn for everyone
    Ding
    Ding
    Ding
    Fight!!!!!!!!!

LUVNLIFE
    The Eliminator Edge is a ModV hull. It is not a tunnel hull. They were kinda replaced by the Eliminator Eagle or that's the way it seems to me. Since this is in Just Jets and it is the 20.7 I would imagine it is the jet version of the boat. Someone will chime in here with some firsthand experiance on actually owning one. :rollside:

bordsmnj
    i thought the edge/phantom where the tom papp version of the daytona and NOT a modvp at all.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast