Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Eliminator Regatta May First

Rock-it man
    Who's going ??? I will be there Thur through Sat night and head north Sunday. I will be trying for a speed run early Sat morning and need a safety boat if anyones willing, will be going for 145 mph. I know it will be early but that way you will get a good start on the day !!!! and see the record run !!!
    So how about it any takers !!!!

Daytona100
    I,LL be there. Looking forward to seeing your ride. Whats your boat look like? Ive got pictures of mine in the Daytona pics thread, Cats & tunnell sect.

25Elmn8r
    I will be there Thursday afternoon till Sunday.
    BTW, Daytona100, The new ride looks sweet!!!

Rock-it man
    Look for this !!!!

Daytona100
    Hey Rock-it man i've got your back. If I can be of any assistance please dont be afraid to ask. Ime looking forward to seeing the record breaking pass. Let me know if I need to bring anything special. Lets have fun and be careful.

Rock-it man
    Originally posted by Daytona100
    Hey Rock-it man i've got your back. If I can be of any assistance please dont be afraid to ask. Ime looking forward to seeing the record breaking pass. Let me know if I need to bring anything special. Lets have fun and be careful.
    I will be at the Pizza feed fri night ,will be wearing yellow crew shirts with ROCKIT MAN on them just look for two old white haired REDNECKS !!! for up North !! This is us !! Great we can meet early Sat morning at Windser Ramp will talk to ya Fri !! Thanks the only thing you may want to bring is a Video cam,I will have one mounted on the Boat !

Rock-it man
    Originally posted by Rock-it man
    I will be at the Pizza feed fri night ,will be wearing yellow crew shirts with ROCKIT MAN on them just look for two old white haired REDNECKS !!! for up North !! This is us !! Great we can meet early Sat morning at Windser Ramp will talk to ya Fri !! Thanks the only thing you may want to bring is a Video cam,I will have one mounted on the Boat !
    Forgot the Pic . This was at Portland Oregon 2003

phebus
    Originally posted by Rock-it man
    Forgot the Pic . This was at Portland Oregon 2003
    What happened to your avatar?

Rock-it man
    Originally posted by phebus
    What happened to your avatar?
    Lost in cyber space !!

Daytona100
    Hey Rock-it man. I might get there late friday night. Have to do that work thing. I want to hook up with you and your crew at Windsor sat morning. What time are you goeing to launch? Keep me informed I dont want to miss the speed run. Thank you. Mike

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast