Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: It's a "VACATION"...THATS IT!!!!

BILLY.B
    Due to some recent talks this week I feel I need to clear a few things up. By no stretch of the imagination is this "VACATION" to be concidered an "EVENT"!!!!!!!!!. There are no clocks set up for racing. There are no bouys set up for going round and round and round. There are no poker run games. And the reason it's all or for the most part v-drives is because thats what we all have. There's nothing going on here other then a bunch of good friends getting together and having a good time. So if you think otherwise you might as well stay HOME!!!!. I also know that there is alot of "BULLSHIT TALK" that goes on with other threads concerning Needles, but thats all it is, is "BULLSHIT". Without all the "BACK STABING" BS talk could you imagine how boring these past few weeks would of been???. As all of you are aware the areas in which we can go and run these type of boats (LOUD) is dwindleing. I don't care if it's a JET BOAT...An OFFSHORE BOAT...Or a V-DRIVE BOAT. The problem still exsist. To many "HIGH DOLLAR HOMES" being built and as I was told by a PARKER SHERIFF, and "THEY DON'T WANT TO HEAR YOUR SHIT" ( BIG HOME OWNER'S). That is why we have to be thankfull for what we have and respect the local police and residents of Needles. Needles Marina asked if we would keep the noise down until 7:00am, NO PROBLEM. And to please be carefull of the dreaded unexperienced "PWC" rider. All we want here is to hang out and have a GREAT time without all the hassels. So please, use your head, be careful, and most of all have a good time. I would "HATE ) to have my "VACATION" ruined by "A-HOLE" who wasn't paying attention or using his head.

RaysonKid
    Well put Billy.
    We are facing those same issues and problems up this way.
    It only take's one A-hole to make it worse for everyone.
    Sounds like there will be a lot of boats showing up.
    Everyone have a great time, but be safe.
    Maybe some of us boys from the Northwest can make it down there sometime.

wsuwrhr
    That's what I am saying, I went last year. I saw passes being laid down, but I didn't see ANY boats racing. It's too bad the people causing shit are newbies that noone has ever heard about, or people using an alternate name.
    I would hope people are aware of the possible consequences of their false shit-stirring. If law enforcement reads these
    posts what do you think is going to happens shitheads?
    This is a low-key deal, and it will stay that way. There are no side by side drags, turn pins, or timing lights set up. Come on.
    You guys with the hot keyboards please cool down, have a beer, and think about what you are posting(for once).
    Brian

Dragboat Dad
    I couldn't agree more with what you said Biily. For me, it's about being around the people and boats. I look forward to seeing everyone and what they have done over the winter to their boats. As a group, I hope our aotions are viewed as responsible and considerate. And most of all, I hope we don't have to make any rescues.

dossangers
    !!!!!!!! WARNING ASSHOLES NOT WELCOME !!!!!!!!!!

Totally Understood Billy. Looking forward to meeting new people and having fun. I must warn you though, this is MYVACATION and I expect some damn breakfast in the morning. JANICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and that goes for Big Boobs Malone

wsuwrhr
    It's my vacation too. I like free food.
    I guess I forgot to tell the wife I wanted to leave Wednesday night instead of Thursday. OOPS.
    Brian

Your right about these deals being called "events". For the Freeboard Challenged deal at Big River, I put together a FAQ page so everyone (including LE) know EXACTLY what it is. I hate to be hardcore, but I don't need someone with a hyperactive keyboard hanging my ass out legally.

Hyperactive keyboard, here on ***boat? You gotta be kiddin.

That's it,
    With this kind of attitude I'm not bringing my boat.
    & I was all looking forward to being a bad ass.
    I guess I'll just go for the food.
    Kid

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast