Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: It's a "VACATION"...THATS IT!!!!

TNT MOTORSPORTS
    VACATION THATS IT 4 ME. JUST A LITTLE TIME AWAY .SURE IS A LOT OF WORK TO GET READY BUT IT WILL BE ALL WORTH IT IN THE END. 5 MORE DAYS TILL BLAT OFF

bigkatboat
    I remember when Billy and his family went to Needles 'to get away from work'. The next year, others came to 'spend time with the "B" family. No one ever 'organizied' anything, it "just happened". So now a "ton" of people are showing up at Needles and Mr. "B" is not really the 'organizer' of anything, but it's called "HIS" event. Each person IS RESPONSIBLE for HIS/HER own actions. This deal has always been a 'low key deal' and everone should keep that in mind. I think the 'cooking over a fire' is just as important as the boat stuff, so please remember, this is a "family gathering" and not a 'place to race', and show off in a dangerous manner! I think it's a "love in", with 25000,00 horse power! It's a time to 'feel good'! God bless us and those like us!!

Hey George,
    Are you gonna make it out to Needles?

bigkatboat
    Tony, I'm tryin' to get out there on Friday, I want to see you (all of your fingers and toes) intact. I'm happy you have gone so far in such a short time. I heard that Jim was working on cars? I'm workin' on a little 20' boat that I built a few years ago. The new owner is a 'real V-drive guy', and it runs pretty good. We are trying to get Hot Boat to come down and do a piece on this "vacation", and his boat. We (Kathy and I) prayed for Steve and it was a sudden loss, you MUST be careful, EVERONE GUNS for the 'one on top' and they have nothing to loose. The "wacka" guys have no idea how hard a V-drive PULLS to 1000 feet. We want to be at BBSP! We'll bring our 'blender boat'.

I appreciate the comments about Steve. He was a good man. I am looking forward to seeing you out there. I am getting there Sunday night a week from now and plan on making a trip into Havasu. Give me directions to the shop so we can catch up. Take care,
    Tony

LVjetboy
    Seems a grandfather noise law should apply. Build a high dollar home near an airport and no more jets? Somehow catering to their wishes just not right. The noise was there before they built. PWC noise on the other hand? Just plain annoying no matter.
    jer

Highlimit9000
    Billy, Hopefully it goes off just like last year. Food, Family and Friends...All hanging out and relaxin! Sounds like alot more Boats. If we all police ourselves, the real Police will need not get involved! Hope to see everyone...Corleone...

Originally posted by Rexone
    Hyperactive keyboard, here on ***boat? You gotta be kiddin.
    Go figure

superdave013
    That's a good post Billy.
    I also have to give you props for your write up in the V Drive Reporter. You touched on the OFTEN over looked saftey items (Lifeline & helmet).
    I don't think I'll be making it this year so you all stay safe and have fun!

smalls
    Originally posted by superdave013
    That's a good post Billy.
    I also have to give you props for your write up in the V Drive Reporter. You touched on the OFTEN over looked saftey items (Lifeline & helmet).
    I don't think I'll be making it this year so you all stay safe and have fun!
    How does one get this V-drive reporter?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast