Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Things that make you go Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Dr. Eagle
    You don't suppose they were misquoted do you....
    "One way or the other, we are determined to deny Iraq the capacity to develop weapons of mass destruction and the missiles to deliver them.
    That is our bottom line."
    President Clinton, Feb. 4, 1998
    Iraq is a long way from [here], but what happens there matters a great deal here. For the risks that the leaders of a rogue state will use nuclear, chemical or biological weapons against us or our allies is the greatest security threat we face."
    Madeline Albright, Feb 18, 1998
    "He will use those weapons of mass destruction again, as he has ten time since 1983."
    Sandy Berger, Clinton National Security Adviser, Feb,18,1998
    "[W]e urge you, after consulting with Congress, and consistent with the U.S. Constitution and laws, to take necessary actions (including, if appropriate, air and missile strikes on suspect Iraqi sites) to respond effectively to the threat posed by Iraq's refusal to end its weapons of mass destruction programs."
    Letter to President Clinton, signed by Sens. Carl Levin (D-MI), Tom Daschle (D-SD), John Kerry( D - MA), and others Oct. 9, 1998
    "Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process."
    Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D,CA), Dec. 16, 1998
    "Iraq's search for weapons of mass destruction has proven impossible to deter and we should assume that it will continue for as long as Saddam is in power."
    Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002
    "We have known for many years that Saddam Hussein is seeking and developing weapons of mass destruction."
    Sen Ted Kennedy (D, MA), Sept. 27,2002
    "In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al Qaeda members.. It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons."
    Sen. Hillary Clinton (D, NY), Oct 10,2002
    SO NOW THESE SAME DEMOCRATS SAY PRESIDENT BUSH LIED--
    THAT THERE NEVER WERE ANY WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION--
    AND HE TOOK US TO WAR UNNECESSARILY!

FRENCHIE
    Jees what a hell of a long thread....that made me go zzzzzzzzzzz

Dr. Eagle
    Originally posted by FRENCHIE
    Jees what a hell of a long thread....that made me go zzzzzzzzzzz
    Sorry didn't feel like editing it down to a few classics......zzzzzzzzzzz

FRENCHIE
    its all good, i have to respect my elder and veteran post kings!!

Dr. Eagle
    Originally posted by FRENCHIE
    its all good, i have to respect my elder and veteran post kings!!
    Trimmed out a few duplicate quotees and non important ones.... should be better now.

mirvin
    Man, it must suck to be "them"
    mirvin

Dr. Eagle
    Originally posted by mirvin
    Man, it must suck to be "them"
    mirvin
    changing your mind that much, and that often..... and when most convenient to take the other side.
    Makes you wonder.... and reminds me of the entire Clinton years. Back when the President's first duty in the morning was to look at the polls to see what side to take on an issue.
    Like I said.... Hmmmmmmmmmm

mikev
    Gotta love the Demorats of all the wars we have been in last century they only got us involved in: Vietnam by Kennedy, Korea by Truman, ww2 by Roosevelt and ww1 by Wilson. I think we lost a few more lives in those conflicts than in iraq and afgannistan.

fourspeednup
    Originally posted by mikev
    gotta love the Demorats of all the wars we have been in last century they only got us involved in: Vietnam by Kennedy, Korea by Truman and ww2 by Roosevelt. I think we last a few more lives in those conflicts than in iraq and afgannistan.
    I don't think that is a fair comparison, I understand your logic but those events were more along the lines of worldwide issues as opposed to a dem dragging the country into war---Esp. WW2

mikev
    What did Vietnam and Korea have to do with us? not much if memory serves also the democrats state that we were the aggressor they never attached us well what the hell was 9-11. more people died in that attack than Perl Harbor.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast