Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fear Defined

Kachina26
    My son just got his license today and made his first trip to the store. Anyone wanna bet he makes a few side trips? Who else has teens driving? Any stories that'll make me sick to my stomach?

Jbb
    Been there...done that...Pray for the best and Insure everything!

hoolign
    I'd wait about six months before you read anyones post all I gotta say is be strong

Dr. Eagle
    Originally posted by JETBOAT BRIAN
    Been there...done that...Pray for the best and Insure everything!
    Don't forget the large Umbrella policy.......

MRS FLYIN VEE
    I have 5-6 years to wait.. let me know how it goes..

manuel
    What is he driving ? I think they should all start out in huge ugly cars, Olds vistacruiser wagons, Caddy sedans, Checker ex-cabs, that way nobody wants to ride with them so there are no distractions, when they do hit something they don't get hurt, and if you make them buy their own gas they can't go too far in those gas hogs, cheaper insurance, just liability and after 6 month's then with no problems you can get them a real car.

MRS FLYIN VEE
    Originally posted by Forensic
    Wow Mrs V, our kids are the same age.... Or so it seems by the 5-6 year qoute.
    All I can say is when my kids start driving, its gonna keep me awake at nights until they get home. If my first few years are any example of how all kids start, look out. I was good but not as good as I THOUGHT I was.
    I have an 9 year old girl and a 10 year old boy.. I'm scared..
    when they start driving. if they are anything like me look out guys..

Kachina26
    Originally posted by manuel
    What is he driving ? I think they should all start out in huge ugly cars, Olds vistacruiser wagons, Caddy sedans, Checker ex-cabs, that way nobody wants to ride with them so there are no distractions, when they do hit something they don't get hurt, and if you make them buy their own gas they can't go too far in those gas hogs, cheaper insurance, just liability and after 6 month's then with no problems you can get them a real car.
    1987 Jeep Grand Wagoneer, big and slow. About 10MPG

DeltaSigBoater
    TAKE OUT THE RADIO
    No teen want to drive &/or ride in anything w/o a radio, but there is less distractions that way!
    If he really wants a radio then go find an old AM(no FM) w/ the 8-track deck. If he doesnt like that tell him he can have a Citizen Band Radio, w/o a PA speaker.

Kilrtoy
    OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BOY
    This is gonna be a good one, I have 4 years to wait on that one

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast