Thread: I Dare You

Her454
    Enter Mexico illegally. Never mind immigration quotas, visas, international law, or any of that nonsense.
    Once there, demand that the local government provide free medical care for you and your entire family. Demand bilingual nurses and doctors.
    Demand free bilingual local government forms, bulletins, etc.
    Procreate abundantly. Deflect any criticism of this allegedly irresponsible reproductive behavior with. . . . it is a cultural United States thing. You would not understand, pal.
    Keep your American identity strong. Fly Old Glory from your rooftop, or proudly display it in your front window or on your car bumper.
    Speak only English at home and in public and insist that your children do likewise.
    Demand classes on American culture in your school system.
    Demand a local Mexican driver license. This will afford other legal rights and will go far to legitimize your unauthorized, illegal, presence in Mexico.
    Insist that local Mexican law enforcement teach English to all its officers.
    Good luck!

HCS
    Go straight to Mexican jail.

Chase
    Yes, this makes me think of what happens in Canada.....

framer1
    I have a strange feeling that's not going to happen:yuk: People wonder why their taxes are so high.

RiverToysJas
    Then after we try that fun experiment, we can sign the petition HERE!!!! (http://www.sendbackliberty.us/whoarewe.php)
    We better include the plaque that reads.... "Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, The wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door."
    RTJas

Dave C
    are you nuts. Have you seen what the policia does to people down there..... forget that....

Mike67rs
    Enter Mexico illegally. Never mind immigration quotas, visas, international law, or any of that nonsense.
    I think the only people that do this are those running from the law in the U.S. Then we can't get them back.

HCS
    Originally posted by RiverToysJas
    Then after we try that fun experiment, we can sign the petition HERE!!!! (http://www.sendbackliberty.us/whoarewe.php)
    RTJas
    That would be good. Fly the statue back.

Her454
    Originally posted by Dave C
    are you nuts. Have you seen what the policia does to people down there..... forget that....
    Actually yes I have, first hand. My ex father in law spent the night in a Mexican Jail and almost lost his house. :yuk:

RiverToysJas
    Originally posted by HARDCORE-SKI
    That would be good. Fly the statue back.
    I agree!!! We're full of huttled masses, other countries are going to have to keep theirs now. Our nation has built, the door is now closed.
    RTJas