Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: In This Corner

The Challenger: Weighing in at 200lbs, driving a pontoon boat, known for big air, and a little kill switch debacle
    Greg "big air" Ewing
    In the opposite corner: tipping the scales at a svelt 260lbs, driving a multi colored Howard and a black BBQ. Known for his laid back style and his "Big Iron" comments
    HUD!!!
    This is a no holds barred mushroom cookoff.
    The eager challenger has been overheard saying "The ole man is through, his mushrooms are shriveled nothing got no mores and it is time to put him to pasture. There is a new sherrif in town."
    The wiley veteran has forgotten more about cooking mushrooms than the challenger will ever know. Hud has been heard saying, "Who the hell is this guy anyway? He needs to stick to salvage and leave the shrooms to the professional" "Maybe he just needs to be bitch slapped."
    The gloves are off! The BBQs have been lit! There is 20 gallons of Kung Foo sauce. It's time to seperate the men from the boys.
    Men, Go to your corners and when the bell rings start cookin!!
    The winner will unify the belt from both federations.
    The WMC (World Mushroom Commision)
    The WMA (World Mushroom Association)
    Good luck

Lol's, I got tears in my eyes! Lets get it on!! Better bring the BIG IRON for this one!! & I don't mean the Big Brown TrucK!!!

Originally posted by Hud
    I got something for this donk! Lets get it on!! Better bring the BIG IRON for this one. I 'm gonna club him like a baby seal!
    WOW, Hud draws first blood by taunting the younger inexperienced challenger. This won't go the distance.

dossangers
    I take it "TONYSON" will be the food taster judge or by his street name '' BIGEATS" GURU who will be the winner???

Roman 1
    I got 20 on Hud!

hboldno7
    LmaO....... !!!

MR.T
    HUD is the man. This isn't a fair fight!!!

Kindsvater Flat
    I think Greg will pull out prematurely.

DUNDUN
    lol, you people are funny!!!

BILLY.B
    Originally posted by dossangers
    I take it "TONYSON" will be the food taster judge or by his street name '' BIGEATS" GURU who will be the winner??? Leave it to Tony to start a food contest. He did the same deal with Winchells against Hostess. Now he has 15 cases of "OLD FASHIONED" donuts in his Weekend Warrior headed for Needles. He's a beauty.... By the way Hud...If you see this before you leave this morning it's pretty windy right now (SANTA ANA'S). So becareful going across the desert. I'm outa here. And ineedav...SOOORRRY for the snow report. Oh that reminds me I need to pack the sun block .Later!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast