Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Njba Today

WILDERTHANU
    NICE TO SEE AND TALK WITH U AND DAVE AGAIN MIKE. OH YA AND I RAN INTO "LARRY NEBB", "THE EASTER BUNNY" & "BGFKING" ALONG WITH A FEW OTHERS.....

Speedin' Ian
    That is a shame about Sean, but I am gald he is allright. I met him last year when he was driving our friend Bill Barne's boat and he seems like a good guy.
    You do what you think is right charger, it takes a stand up guy to put his family before his pleasure. Sounds like you're going out on a high note anyway.

Kurtis500
    Sounds like he will be alright. My wife talked to Debi about Sean and she says he is doing well. His knee may need to be looked at. I would imagine tommorow will be a very sore day for Sean.
    77Charger, at least you can say you 'did it' and have the pictures and memories to show for it.

superdave013
    Originally posted by WILDERTHANU
    NICE TO SEE AND TALK WITH U AND DAVE AGAIN MIKE. OH YA AND I RAN INTO "LARRY NEBB", "THE EASTER BUNNY" & "BGFKING" ALONG WITH A FEW OTHERS.....
    lol, yeah that BGF King guy can really drive a flat. I didn't see any blower on that yellow boat though.
    I was kinda shocked to see Bense and the EASTER BUNNY hanging out together!

Bense468
    Nice seeing you up there Easter Bun... I mean Superdave and nice meeting you Mike F.
    Robert it was nice to see you out there running and running hard while you did. Sorry I didn't make it buy to introduce myself. That was a little far from the beer cart lol.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12