Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: tunnel extensions yes or no

pleasantcat
    i have a 25' daytona running low 90's. what if any gains would i get from extensions? do i pick up mph? better top end handling ??

Donnie
    They are a definate must with a daytona,I have had them on my 22 and 25.Handles alot better at speed and will help with any porpoise you might have.
    Call Phil Bergeron he builds the best around and knows how too make a daytona run faster than anybody.Remember he likes coors light http://free.***boat.net/ubb/smile.gif
    Donnie

pleasantcat
    way kool! i didnt remember if i asked you at the lake or not about the extensions. how was the poker run. are you going to be ready for next weekend? i now have both my brother and rick going to havasu so we should have lots of fun.

Donnie
    I think we are planning on going to the lake sunday.
    Give Phil a call and tell him you talked to me..I be going over to his shop tomorrow and I will let him know you might be calling.
    Donnie

Donnie
    Opps forgot the most important thing...POWDER COAT them as Craig will atest to its a bitch if you don't

blown23vee
    Tunnel extensions, huh?? What, you're afraid some slow v-hull might be getting close to catching you??
    couldn't resist there, pleasantkitty...
    you know who!!!

Craig
    Originally posted by Donnie:
    Opps forgot the most important thing...POWDER COAT them as Craig will atest to its a bitch if you don't
    Polished looks cool, I won't mind polishing them once in a while........BULLS@#*. What a pain, go with the powdercoat!! Maybe next winter I'll pull mind and have them done.

pleasantcat
    blown who? do you even have a boat? oh wait i remember seeing out at pleasant last sunday ( on the trailer ) why was that blowerboy??? donnie i would like to make a trip this sunday as well. as long as the weather looks better than today.. s

Havasu Secret
    Hey Donnie,
    Could you email me Phil Bergeron's phone number. I would like to talk to him about my 21 Daytona.
    Thanks,
    HS
    See You in Havasu!!!
    http://www.taycoeng.com/images/HavasuSecret3.jpg

Craig
    (480) 834-1531
    Craig

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast