Thread: Converted Deep V guy

bohica
    I've always been a die hard deep v guy. Having owned a 238 classic from Carerra, and 2 Magic 34's, I never thought I would own a cat.
    Took my first ride in a cat, a Conquest deck boat. I could not believe how smooth they run in the chop. Even with all the big boat traffic from the poker run, this thing just floated on top of it all. Wish I had tried a cat a long time ago. Looks like I'll have to get rid of my "Deep Vees Dont Pussy Foot Around" license plate frame.

25Elmn8r
    As they say, Once you go cat, you never go back!! Welcome to the club. Now go get you a cat!

bohica
    Originally posted by 25Elmn8r
    As they say, Once you go cat, you never go back!! Welcome to the club. Now go get you a cat!
    Done deal, Conquest Top Cat II w/525hp on order.

NorCalCat
    That was quick! Congrats! Make sure you post pics of the build!

CARGUY
    Congrats on the Conquest. Keith is without a doubt one of the best boat guys out there. I looked real hard at Conquest last year but ended up with a 26 Lavey(wanted the cuddy for the little ones, and didn't want the high ins). My Lavey purchase was no reflection on Keith or Conquest.
    Keith will break his back for you.
    Good luck!!!

bohica
    A brand new option available on the Top Cat II is a small cuddy area in front of the forward facing passenger seat. You loose an ice chest, but gain an area for a couple of young ones to get out of the sun. The first one done with the cuddy fit 3 small kids on a little bench and had a video screen installed to keep them entertained.

alfonzo
    Niiiiice!good luck. Conquest is a bichin boat, you'll love it...