Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: IHBA Races This Weekend

LUVNLIFE
    Who's going....either racing or spectating? We'll be in motorhome spot #44 from Fri-Sun, the first spot at the finish line in a white totorhome....if you don't want to stand in line for a beer, come by, we'll have lots of cold ones!

Jetdriver
    What the hell are you doing home!

AZKC
    We trying to make it up. Probably Sunday or maybe Saturday or who the fock knows We'll swing by and say hey

RexRathburn
    I will be there Saturday and Sunday...I'll stop by and say hi.
    LUVNLIFE...check your PM.

superdave013
    Keep an eye on Jetboatguru in his first K boat race!
    Now that K boats are running with the IHBA I might go to one of their events again.

Mrs Luvnlife
    Originally posted by AZKC
    We trying to make it up. Probably Sunday or maybe Saturday or who the fock knows We'll swing by and say hey
    Cool.....hope to see you guys!
    Yea......please stop by and say hi.....we'd love to put some faces with names, not to mention have a cold beer with ya!
    LOVE these races, my favs!! The K boats are always a blast to watch!! We'll be watching Tony!

uclahater
    Originally posted by superdave013
    Keep an eye on Jetboatguru in his first K boat race!
    Now that K boats are running with the IHBA I might go to one of their events again.
    I dont think Guru's going to be driving Clydes motor is to big and they wont cut him any slack

Hey LUVNLIFE we'll be there again participating with the new paint job and brand new combo. We'll be there Thursday. I'm hoping to be pitting along the dragstrip grandstands. I'll come hunt ya down and have a couple of cold ones with ya again!!!

LUVNLIFE
    Everyone please stop by and harass me. Motorhome spot no.44. Check the plate. Stop by and let's shoot the shit.
    Vince where have you been lately? You never post.

DUNDUN
    I'd love to go but I'll be in Needles this weekend, It sure would be cool to make it but It's not gonna happen. Oh well, Needles will be a blast!!!
    I hope I can go to a race in the near future, last one I went to was when I was like 10! Have a fun weekend everybody.
    Brandon

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast