Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: DCB customer service

TOBTEK
    I just wanted to THANK publicly Joe and Dave at DCB!
    We had a LITTLE issue this last Sat evening coming back from the sandbar. Our 300x melted/blew/exploded a piston in #1 hole. If that wasnt bad enough, the fatory warranty expired 20 day previous to that ...the motor has 48 hours on it.
    So, Monday morning 9:00am comes around and I recieve a call from dave himself asking what happend, and saying bring it in first thing in the morning so he can have Joe check to see what caused the meltdown. They hooked up a computer to see all the defults.....everything was perfect, waterpressure, temp, ect.
    Joe has been on the phone since monday morning pleding with Merc to "GOODWILL" a brandnew powerhead. I just recieved the call from joe saying GOOD NEWs merc is picking up the tap

I and Mrs Tobtek really appreciate you guys going to bat for us! 5-6,000.00 to fix our motor really wasnt in the budget right now. Altough the amount of beer im going to have to bring down to show my gratitude is gonna be huge
    ONCE again, Thank you to all at DCB for the great service!

MRS FLYIN VEE
    way to go DCB as always..
    tobtek. it is great new's.. now we can get you drunk at the sandbar..

TOBTEK
    NEW powerhead is back orderd for about two weeks.....im NOT complaining ATALL! so hopefully soon.

RACER52
    tobtek=thats such a bummer. but a good recovery with merc helping out. Drew and I at boatmasters used to tag team the factory for our good customers. It doesnt always work but good for you it did.
    You have a beautiful boat and it sounds bitchen.
    Get that sucker broken in and bring it up to shasta for the cat attack.
    Nice meetin you guys. Good luck with the new power.
    Racer

Budget Baller
    Hey Tob,
    What happened to you? I had your bed all laid out, the garage space all cleared for your boat, beer at the perfect temp, and cocktails in reserve.
    I guess we will hook up next time.

Reaper1
    Originally posted by Budget Baller
    Hey Tob,
    What happened to you? I had your bed all laid out, the garage space all cleared for your boat, beer at the perfect temp, and cocktails in reserve.
    I guess we will hook up next time.
    Sounds like a hot date.
    By the way. Props to DCB for stepping up again.

CEO
    I have a litle problem, My prop has some, well it's not very smooth anymore. DCB? I'm not blaming DCB, but they never told me not to go into really shallow water with rocks in it. I'm wondering if It's under waranty?? Dave?

CEO
    I was just informed tht my Prop is NOT under warranty.
    Damn, how about the hole in the hull? lol
    Tobtek, it really doesn't surprise me at all that DCB went to bat for you and got it done. Dave is the main reason I bought the DCB. From the get go I really like Dave. He actually talked me out some options, I was getting pretty free with my cash at the end. You don't just buy the boat, you buy the company and I made a great investment. my .02

Three Days Only

Three Days Only

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast