Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: the evil school police

Havasu_Dreamin
    It really is simple. you don't want to get your ass beat or do the aligator dance :220v: , good one BC , don't phucking resisit and do what the police tell you to. You resist, the gloves are off and I don't give a rats a$$ if they put your resistin ass in the hospital!

rrrr
    LOL Boatcop, one.........tough..........mothafcker!! :220v:

Coach
    Did you see what that Fat F**k said when the new reporter asked why he had his hand up in a fist like he was going to hit someone? It wasn't me, I don't know. The kid could barely speak. He just mummled some crap. They should have kicked his teeth in as an example.

JMC
    Did you see what that Fat F**k said when the new reporter asked why he had his hand up in a fist like he was going to hit someone? It wasn't me, I don't know. The kid could barely speak. He just mummled some crap. They should have kicked his teeth in as an example.
    His Mom and Daddy need their azz kicked on a daily basis until they get control of their "waste"......

LBZROCKS
    His Mom and Daddy need their azz kicked on a daily basis until they get control of their "waste"......
    He is just mis-understood... The police should not be bully-ing these poor children.. they are innocent victims of the system. We should hug them instead of shove them.

Forkin' Crazy
    bet anything the kids mother is gunna try to sue because of that. doesnt matter that her son was involved in the fight it was police brutality.
    You know it!!! I bet the ambulance chasers are beating their door down!!!

Desert Rat
    The kid (yeah right) AND his parents NEED a MAG light shampoo IMO. Little fu(ker is lucky he only got hit with a fist.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123