Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Chase

Kim Hanson
    I need to know if Candle Lake is deep, and when are we going to do this boating thing this year..( . )( . ).....I would rather bring my " HST ", but if I have to I will bring the V-Drive. I need to know, just to book it off!

Kim Hanson
    Chase, you alive or what?..........( . )( . ).......

Chase
    HOLY SHIT KIM....I am so sorry that I did not reply to this sooner...I was actually looking for the thread for the cool prop covers when I saw this...
    Anyway, I have holidays booked July 9-19 where I can see us at Candle lake, however, it isn't that far away, so any weekend that works for the people that were a little further away can work for me.....Let's see who is intrested and when they can go and take it from there. I know OGShocker will be here right when I have holidays booked....
    Let's talk
    Oh yeah, candle is fairly deep, however there are shallow spots and a few rocks, and I will admit that I am one of the worst people for being a little apprehensive as to going on lakes that I am not familiar with..put it this way Candle is great, just be alert.

Kim Hanson
    Sorry, my puter was broke and I couldn't get on....But if I get some time it's pretty much good for booking some time off! I'm alittle nervous about the HST at take off, I need about 6 feet for take off...it bite's hard that one. The v-drive only needs about 2 feet to rip...........( . )( . )......

canuck1
    Originally posted by Kim Hanson
    Sorry, my puter was broke and I couldn't get on....But if I get some time it's pretty much good for booking some time off! I'm alittle nervous about the HST at take off, I need about 6 feet for take off...it bite's hard that one. The v-drive only needs about 2 feet to rip...........( . )( . )......
    junk

Kim Hanson
    Shut up " jetter ".........( . )( . )...

Chase
    So when Are we going to have the lake run??

OGShocker
    Hell, I hear it is snowing up there still...
    We are in Canada for the entire month of July. I don't mind driving,,, as you can tell..

hoolign
    Hey OG be a little more specific..i mean Canada is at least 79 feet wide
    where are you going to be this summer?

OGShocker
    Originally posted by hoolign
    Hey OG be a little more specific..i mean Canada is at least 79 feet wide
    where are you going to be this summer?
    SOL-ORO Canadian Code eh'?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast