You can take you office boat'in !!!
    Rick32

Boozer
    Originally posted by carbonmarine
    I LOVE MINE !
    You can take you office boat'in !!!
    Rick32
    I have one and swear by it.
    If anyone is thinking about getting one let me know and I'll get you the hook up.

Rubths
    Originally posted by Boozer
    I have one and swear by it.
    If anyone is thinking about getting one let me know and I'll get you the hook up.
    Boozer how much? I was thinking about one so I could stay at the river longer

Boozer
    Blackberry pricing is as follows.
    Blackberry 6230 :Monochrome screen $299.99
    Blackberry 7230: Full color screen $399.99
    Service pricing
    Combined with a voiceplan $29.99
    W/O a voice plan $39.99
    I have the 6230 because the flashy color stuff just wasnt worth the extra $100 in my opinion. I have my blackberry data plan and voice plan together and use it both as a phone and a data device. It works AWESOME as a phone. In fact I personally feel that it is the best phone we carry.
    When you subscribe to the blackberry data service your office and home desktop can be connected directly to the blackberry is synchronizes everything. When you schedule reminders in outlook the pop up on your blackberry and when an email hits your desktop it hits your Blackberry. Before I got my Blackberry I thought it was a waste of cash and now that I have it I won't go without one ever again.
    End of the month is hear so it's crunch time. I can knock $75 off of either of the blackberries today and tomorrow. Also wave the activation fees for you.
    Danny
    303 875 0565

Boozer
    Order 2 or more and I'll knock off $100.

Rubths
    So we are talking $225 with no activation fees? I use AT&T for my cell service, Does it work with that?

Boozer
    Originally posted by Rubths
    So we are talking $225 with no activation fees? I use AT&T for my cell service, Does it work with that?
    If you kept your cell with AT&T the blackberry would be a stand alone device. $225 with no activation fees is correct.
    You should consider dumping the AT&T though. I'll prolly save you some cash over them.

Rubths
    Originally posted by Boozer
    If you kept your cell with AT&T the blackberry would be a stand alone device. $225 with no activation fees is correct.
    You should consider dumping the AT&T though. I'll prolly save you some cash over them.
    The only reason I have kept AT&T is becuase I get cell service anywhere. Very important that I have cell service a ALL TIMES with my business and from what I have seen with friends with other services they dont have reception when I do.
    Right now I pay $150 for 1200 or 1500 anytime anywhere minutes.

Dr. Eagle
    Boss has one and told me he is getting me one........
    I said NO THANKS..........
    As many emails as I get the GD thing will never stop buzzing.....

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast