Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ignorant

lakesmodified
    I'm sorry for being ignorant of the issue, but I've been off this website for a while and don't know what's been going on... I have seen a lot of comments about "FREE HAVASU BARNEY" I just talked to him(For the first time) on the phone about 6-8 weeks ago. and because of his GREAT advice, I bought a tunnel outboard.. I was just wondering what happend to the poor guy... Thanks, Ivan

HavasuDreamin'
    He is at club Fed for a few months. Be back around the 1st of the year.

lakesmodified
    I'm sorry to hear that... He seems like one great stand-up guy! I was inquiring about Advantage's Banshee, and he was extremely helpful. He finally sent me his phone number and we spoke for quite a while. Needless to say, he has a lot of knowledge and is willing to share it with anyone for free. Hope everything works out for Barney!

Boatcop
    Lakesmodified,
    Is that a Bloodhound in your avatar? There's 2 of them at my feet as I write this.
    Here's mama, Pepper:
    http://www.boatcop.com/pep_2.jpg
    And son, Sammy:
    http://www.boatcop.com/sammy.jpg

91nordic29
    i knew you would notice that, alan!

lakesmodified
    Alan, she sure is.... And SPOILED beyond belief... I vsisted your web site a little over a year ago and left you some info there that I too had a Hound.. This is actually our third.... We had the "Original" Bartels & James(Spelling?) Blood Hound that was used in those commercials years ago back in California, but we had to give him back to Blood Hound rescue(The people we had gotten him from)because he was extremely tempermental and would snap at our(Then) young daughters. After moving to Tennessee from Calif 10 years ago, we got another male and had him for over a year, but then because of "Neighbor" problems in the "exclusive" city we live in, had to sell him
    Finally, a little over three years ago, we had to put our last Bassett(We used to breed Bassett's back in Ca) and decided to get another Hound, but this time she would be an inside dog.. Needless to say, Fannie Mae(Hey, we're in the South you know)has the run of the entire house, and sleeps along with my wife and I in our bed! I could go on for days telling you about ALL her abilities, but then I would feel like I'm bragging.. If you would like to see some of her pics, I can email them to you. Ivan

lakesmodified
    At 7 weeks

lakesmodified
    7 weeks again

lakesmodified
    Her usual mischef

lakesmodified
    Looks really houndlike here

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast