Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Thanks for a "GREAT TIME"..CA' MON

Speedin' Ian
    Sangster I think I saw two Hydros out there

bigkatboat
    "All six running on 'all eight'!" "More than at the "K" boat races!"

ColeTR1
    I had a great time good seeing everyone! I went to firebird on Saturday; the whole time I was there I was wishing I were back at Needles. I’m getting closer to getting my boat to take a nice set. Thanks everyone for all the help.

bigkatboat
    What's the deal with the Cougar (tunnel), with the NOS HEMI? It's cool and I would like to know more about it. Who owns it?

smalls
    Originally posted by Sangster
    Sounds like everyone had a great time for sure..... Killer lookin' boats...Were there any hydros......
    Jus Two

thanks billy for the great time we had a blast my daughter
    is still talking about how nice it was . every day was great.
    every one was first class it was nice to meet you guys i will be
    there next year. Hallett/ schiada.

Dave Sammons
    On behalf of VanBeenan, Waldrip and me, Thanks to all for a great time! I'm thinkin where else can you watch some great passes, see six K boats on the water at once, have a few cocktails, share some great stories, all this and frog legs too(thanks Hud)! Heck, Gordy never even caught me takin' a tape measure to Freedom! Janice and Billy, thanks again for lettin' all of us hang out on your vacation!

Shi-ada Be Running By Now
    Good Times,Good Times!!! What a blast and the boat ran this year, boating is actually fun!!! Thanks to all for everything. The breakfast was amazing, thank you Roy and Allen. Hud thanks for the Shrooms, Legs and smoke....The locals at the Red Dog thought we were calling them out with smoke signals!! Billy - What a trip, as always thank you...
    Also, for those that didn't meet Speedin' Ian check out his website - http://www.joeymcintyre.com/ - Hope all survived Vegas Saturday night.
    Finally, to think we actually had Dupont (CJ) in the Red Dog - SOOOO Goood!! Good times.....
    C-all ya Nor Cal boys next year and the usual suspects from So Cal sometime soon.
    Out, Coooommme Oonnnnn!!

Speedin' Ian
    Don't worry Mandy and I will have a signed autograph for you in the mail ASAP!! It is so nice to meet a life fan and I'm glad you've enjoyed my music for so long. Who cares what your friends think New Kids on The Block is still cool.
    The RD was the S#*t on Friday night, I can't believe I didn't go sooner. The Schiday was runnin' and lookin' sweet. See you in the Billionaires row next time!

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    I've been to every Needles vacation and this year topped the chart.
    The north/south came together in a cloud of smoke (literally) and I never shot more footage anywhere, ever!
    Thanks to Billy, Hud, the Nazi and Roy, T. Scarlotta for the quickest dragboat ride Ive ever been in and probably ever will, Dossangers for the ride and drive, the nor-cal smoke posse for the Laughlin run, and everyone else for showin up and showin out.
    I could go on and on but I gotta get! Thanks again!
    Jerry Kuuuuuuuh-----> .......Mon!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast