Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wrightnow

MudPumper
    You have a PM

wrightnow
    Hey Mike,
    Nothing to trick, but it works great, I have the holes tapped so the seats can come real easy and it jut leaves the plates. I hated the idea of wood screws into the stringers to hold the seats down.
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...00Dsc03556.jpg
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...00Dsc03557.jpg
    As for how ther river was, well we spent most of the time laying sod, about 1500sf in my site and another 2000sf in two other sites and not have my boat done to go play in sucked, but other wise it was great.
    Not sure if Hack Job and Flat Broke will offer to come help again..lol But it would of been a long day without there help...thanks again guys.
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...Dsc03547_2.jpg

hack job
    mark the grass looks killer in that pic!
    it was no problem to help out. we will se you out there in two weeks for freeboard and ill be on our grass!

flat broke
    Mark,
    Glad to lend a hand. We actually would have been really screwed if all the kids didn't prove to be as big of a help as they were. My arms at toast (gonna be picking skin of those ham hocks for a while ) but I still had a great time. The only suck part was being at the river and knowing that my boat isn't ready to go yet.
    We'll get that fixed soon enough though!
    Chris

victorfb
    wow. the grass looks killer. and thats an awsome spot. how much is it to rent out monthly? and do they have other spots like that? way cool.

MudPumper
    Thanks for the pics, those were exactly what I was looking for. Grass looks great!!! Did you get any pics of the sprinkler system you ran!! LOL You didn't happen to lay some sod in spot 132 did ya? Looks like I'll be lounging near you at FC!!! Thanks again for the pics.

wrightnow
    Hey Chris and Tyson, I think Sat. was cooler at the river than here in LB was on Sunday, but thanks again for all the help. It's a good think we were keep busy cause who knows what we would of put the kids up too after the wagon ride.
    But this pic kind of says it all. Man with his new boat, new lawn and no wife around...
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...Dsc03550_2.jpg
    vicrorfb,
    Rent is $306 a month for 6 months and then the snow birds have it for 6 months. They have limited water front sites and there is a looooong waiting list to move up the the water....Most of the camp sites have grass already, but a group of us thought we would inprove on it some. Boy is it nice to back at the river, I have already made four trip this year and without the boat, next trip will be with the boat, just in time for FB.
    Mark

wrightnow
    Originally posted by MudPumper
    Thanks for the pics, those were exactly what I was looking for. Grass looks great!!! Did you get any pics of the sprinkler system you ran!! LOL You didn't happen to lay some sod in spot 132 did ya? Looks like I'll be lounging near you at FC!!! Thanks again for the pics.
    Glad ths pics help, No pics of the sprinkler this trip, maybe next time...lol. Let me see we layed sod down in site 12, 17, 33 and 121, somehow we missed 132. Site 132 does have a nice lawn already though, you should be very happy there except for the wild party group I here that coming in on the 15, Oh wait thats you guys...lol
    See you at FB....
    Mark

HBjet
    Originally posted by wrightnow
    I have already made four trip this year and without the boat, next trip will be with the boat
    If I had a dollar for everytime I heard that last year...
    Looks great
    HBjet

wrightnow
    Randy, Did I say next trip, I meant to say next year, I meant next May, I meant middle of next may...thats it
    Mark

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast