Thread: Blackhawk on a 22 daytona

565edge
    Do any of you now why the bottom on a 22 daytona with a blackhawk is different.They say they work better.I just bought one and i am going to put a bravo in it with a 2" shortened drive.Do any of you have experiance with this set up?

Craig
    Hey man, I couldn't find any othe pic's of my friends 22 If you want info, call Larry Peto at Larry's Speed & Marine in Tucson, AZ. (520) 623-5373. He has a 119 mph 22' Daytona.
    Craig

dorC
    No experience. They proably added some rocker to help carry the bow higher. I'm guessing the boat will be around 8mph slower with the bravo.

Hermosa
    You may have bought the Merc test boat that Eliminator built to test the Blackhawk drive for Merc. Take your hull numbers and call Eliminator, I bet it's the one. I think it also was a lighter layup. I don't think many were built with the Blackhawk if I remember correctly.

565edge
    Originally posted by Hermosa
    You may have bought the Merc test boat that Eliminator built to test the Blackhawk drive for Merc. Take your hull numbers and call Eliminator, I bet it's the one. I think it also was a lighter layup. I don't think many were built with the Blackhawk if I remember correctly.
    I have a pretty reliable source that thinks this is the boat.It is kevlar.I went with a imco sc with a 3" shortened lower.They are telling me to run a cleaver prop because of all the rocker that is built into the bottom.

Boatmaster
    If that is the boat I think it was named Rock You? It was a black base with purple fades. I remember hearing big #s out of that boat with a stock 502 mag.