Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Race Aero Twin Turbo Setup For Sale

carreraboat
    chris check your mail?

flat broke
    Carrera,
    I got your email and will keep that in mind.
    Thanks,
    Chris

flat broke
    Back to the top. The out of auction buyer I had experienced a family emergency and can't complete the deal. If anyone is interested here is the link to THE NEW AUCTION If you are interested and want to work a deal outside of Ebay, let me know and we can work something out. Its getting down to crunch time and I really need to make a deal. This system will definitely stoke whoever buys it. I only wish I could afford to hold onto it.
    Thanks,
    Chris

MIKEHTMSR24
    For what it's worth I had this set up. It was on a 468 with 7.5 to 1, and a 850. I ran 9 to 11 lbs of boost depending on weather. I ran this motor for 4 years with no problems. It was in a 1988 24 Carrera. Sold the boat with the motor in it. He was a happy camper.

hottrodder
    Chris: Do you still have the Race Aero kit? I see the auction didn't reach reserve. A friend might be interested.

flat broke
    Damn HottRodder, I wish I could have caught your attention earlier. I just got done boxing the setup today. The buyer is supposed to make payment tomorrow. If something happens and it falls through, I'll pm ya and let ya know. BTW, I pointed a guy your way on the single carb plenum you have for sale. Your timing couldn't have been better because he emailed me askin about them a couple of days ago.
    Thanks,
    Chris

superdave013
    hottrodder:
    Chris: Do you still have the Race Aero kit? I see the auction didn't reach reserve. A friend might be interested.I have a banks system for sale.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12