Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: BBQ Islands

SoCalSouthpaw
    I am liking this setup, just afraid to ask "How much" ?? :220v:
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...2294palapa.jpg
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...294palapa2.jpg
    This is sick.

cxr133
    if you do decide to do it yourself... theres a forum without drama to help!!! :220v:
    bbqgalore.com..... then look for the forums!

BADASS38CHEVY
    if you do decide to do it yourself... theres a forum without drama to help!!! :220v:
    bbqgalore.com..... then look for the forums!
    Who ever builds your palapa structure just check our prices for the thatch, My girlfriend husband thought he was getting a awesome deal and as a matter a fact he got burnt on the thatch, for the thatch he paid over 1850.00 for the thatch only not the structure they were suppose to use a 12ft palapa and 4 x4 thatch panels around the structure which probably would of been 12 4x4 he could not get the 12 ft palapa because there was not any left due to weather in mexico and who had a container full we did! So my friend calls me up to see if i had any 12 ft palapas because she needs this thatch before her party that weekend so she told the guy that she was going to get the thatch and pay for it with me he was so piss!! why because for 1 12ft and 12 4x4 cost 397.87 did they get burnt or what thats BBQ galore for ya. So enough of the drama, if it wasnt for these bbq places charging so much we would not be in business!! SUMMER

INSman
    Who ever builds your palapa structure just check our prices for the thatch, My girlfriend husband thought he was getting a awesome deal and as a matter a fact he got burnt on the thatch, for the thatch he paid over 1850.00 for the thatch only not the structure they were suppose to use a 12ft palapa and 4 x4 thatch panels around the structure which probably would of been 12 4x4 he could not get the 12 ft palapa because there was not any left due to weather in mexico and who had a container full we did! So my friend calls me up to see if i had any 12 ft palapas because she needs this thatch before her party that weekend so she told the guy that she was going to get the thatch and pay for it with me he was so piss!! why because for 1 12ft and 12 4x4 cost 397.87 did they get burnt or what thats BBQ galore for ya. So enough of the drama, if it wasnt for these bbq places charging so much we would not be in business!! SUMMER
    I agree with Summer, fock those overpriced retail BBQ places !!!!! :rollside:

SJRS1
    Very NICE, neighbor!
    Thanks
    It is not the bbq island or palapas that is expensive, its the darn CHAIRS....
    The Best part of my island is the 21 inch tv with direct tv

INSman
    Thanks
    This is not Havasu, correct ???

BADASS38CHEVY
    Thanks
    You are so right about the chairs!!`We have a 40 ft container coming in from the philipines and bali, we will have alot of bamboo barstool, and the old peacock chairs coming in of coarse at a good price!! Summer

BADASS38CHEVY
    I agree with Summer, fock those overpriced retail BBQ places !!!!! :rollside:I feel so bad for people that fall for its "hard to find and you wont get it cheaper" I know people are excited to get it but those prices WOW!!! The BBQ island places dont even build the structures they sublet there palapa work we sell our 9ft kits to them for 699.00 with free table. They sell the kit for 999.99 and charge 299.00 for the table
    it SUCKS but they are ordering 10 to 20 palapa kits from us a month and we have 4 different accts from bbq places. Summer

cxr133
    My girlfriend husband thought he was getting a awesome deal and as a matter a fact he got burnt
    THis sound like some ***boat drama to me!!!
    But i was not talking about shopping at BBQ Galore...
    bbqgalore.com has a forum... where people discuss building of the islands (not the palapas so much) and there are alot of DIYers posting pics and giving ideas. if your handy just building the island looks pretty simple.
    steel studs/channels... wondeboard.... vents..... tile and stucco!!
    http://harleyzone.tenmagazines.com/g...r03/103799.jpg NOT MINE JUST FOR AN EXAMPLE

BADASS38CHEVY
    THis sound like some ***boat drama to me!!!
    But i was not talking about shopping at BBQ Galore...
    bbqgalore.com has a forum... where people discuss building of the islands (not the palapas so much) and there are alot of DIYers posting pics and giving ideas. if your handy just building the island looks pretty simple.
    steel studs/channels... wondeboard.... vents..... tile and stucco!!
    http://harleyzone.tenmagazines.com/g...r03/103799.jpg NOT MINE JUST FOR AN EXAMPLE
    Beside this story being DRAMA he did not even get a container of vasaline with his deal. LOL Summer

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast