Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Freeboard Challenged Grudge match Update

cyclone
    Well there's only a week left until the big event and tensions are high.
    I saw Vicfb's "new" boat leave TRG Custom Fiberglass last night and it's lookin' real good. Its completely gutted and he's talkin' smack about how he's going to build the motor, build the interior, completely rig the boat and make it to the event in time for the party. Any bets?
    The Dutch treat is lookin' to be a no show, but i hear Dan Hercules and Hot Hallett are ready and will be racing backwards for beer!
    Other grudge matches include:
    Vicfb vs Cyclone in a downhill wheelchair death match race
    Roostwear vs himself in a fight to see if the No2 makes it onto the motor or if he'll just be testing a new "intake manifold"
    :wink:
    one of the most
    anticipated grudge matches is going to be Wrightnow vs the garage door to see if he can actually get his boat out of it with that gigantor scoop he just bought for his new motor.
    There's also talk around the water cooler of a special double throw down, no hold's barred wagon race down the launch ramp at big river between Wrightnow's kids.
    Several of the jet boaters are also keeping an eye out for BGMan to see if those new driving lessons have paid off.
    And let's not forget Chet Capoli who has once again been called out to see if he even exists and if those towel racks are for real! Where you at man, I got a beer with your name on it.

Funny stuff Mike

Is there gonna be an ice-chest toss, 8:00am Saturday morning this year?

cyclone
    Originally posted by BIGAMIST
    Is there gonna be an ice-chest toss, 8:00am Saturday morning this year?
    ya know i think he will be there even if Chestah isn't. I think he suffered enough last time though.
    Are you going to see if you can break your boat in half again?

cyclone
    Originally posted by RiverDave
    bubbles is coming up short on making it out there.. (it'll be close, but I don't think I"m going to be able to pull it off.. atleast not painted motor/cowling and pulling it off)
    I'm going to come down from Parker Saturday though and hang out for a bit.
    RD
    screw the paint. bring the boat anyway.

Originally posted by cyclone
    ya know i think he will be there even if Chestah isn't. I think he suffered enough last time though.
    Are you going to see if you can break your boat in half again?
    Now you're gonna bust my balls about that too .No cause this time when you guys pass me I'm just gonna pull over & take pictures not try to keep up

HotHallet
    Totally bumbed I cannot make it. Sounds like it is going to be a kick ass event. I will be in Greenville, Mississippi on business. Listen to me "business" trying to sound all professional. I'll be sweating my ass of in shorts and a t-shirt photographing custom trucks and watching a bunch of teenagers make idiots out of themselves. God I'm going to miss the river and this event sounds like it is going to be a blast. Oh well can't be in two places at one time and duty calls. I hope to plan another river trip this year to Needles or Blythe-maybe a mini freeboard challenged. I have to see everyone's new set-ups in one place at one time. Have fun everyone and I'll be thinking about ya when I am hanging out in the middle of Knowhere.

HBjet
    Originally posted by RiverDave
    It's not like I'm trying to make a race here.. LOL I'm in no hurry.
    RD
    Come on Dave, bring it out.... who cares if the motor isn't painted, it will be cool just being out there.
    HBjet

Originally posted by cyclone
    Roostwear vs himself in a fight to see if the No2 makes it onto the motor or if he'll just be testing a new "intake manifold"
    :wink:
    Geezus, I slip ONE time and now people think I have squeeze! There will be NO N2O at FC, and to PROVE it, I don't even have the clearance for a plate anymore! At this point, I just wish I had a tach that read right. I'll be happy to lift the cover just to prove I'm not on the bottle.
    Roost (getting beat up over a lowly open bow) wear

HBjet
    Originally posted by roostwear
    I'll be happy to lift the cover just to prove I'm not on the bottle.
    As I raise the engine hatch of Roostwears boat, Cyclone says "Jeez, he's got enough NOS to blow himself up"

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast