Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: **** Screw Howard Stern ****

carbonmarine
    I was listening to this douch'e bag on my in today....
    He is strategically skewing circustances & fact while speading
    all sorts of misinformation, because he got fines on existing laws and repremanded by HIS emploeyer and turns it into some politcial vendetta to sway votes ....
    What an idiot.....
    Rick32

THOR
    I used to listen to Howard a lot. He doesnt understand that there are rules and he must work under those rules as well. But, if you break the rules then blame Bush right. He is such a hypocrit. What a pussy.

Dr. Eagle
    Originally posted by carbonmarine
    I was listening to this douch'e bag on my in today....
    He is strategically skewing circustances & fact while speading
    all sorts of misinformation, because he got fines on existing laws and repremanded by HIS emploeyer and turns it into some politcial vendetta to sway votes ....
    What an idiot.....
    Rick32
    I sent him an email telling him I wasn't listening anymore because he has turned into a hack for the Democratic Party. I am sure he doesn't give a crap. But he is just another mouthpiece for the Al Franken Crowd, all because he is unhappy with the FCC.

welk2party
    I think he has been milking it since his last contract. I think he wanted to retire last contract time, threw out a big number to stay and they said yes.

totenhosen
    The thing is does anyone know what the rules are? It is much easier to follow rules when they are clear and concise.

OutCole'd
    I think the rules are what ever Colin's son think they are for that day & situation.

GlastronGuy
    I think he is doing the right thing. Defending free speech. Those "rules" the FFC has in place seem to have changed since Bush came into office. Howard has been Howard for 10 years. Why the push against him now?
    Disclaimer:
    I don't agree with Howard's politics and I will be voting for Bush.

syke-o
    he hasnt been fined in 10 years... tallks crap about bush and then gets fined.... he has been doing the same show forever... in the beginning he was a big supporter of Bush actually... the bigger picture is the freedom of speech issue, and the supposed rules are not clearly defined... every radio show has to be extra careful now because of the new guidelines.. it is riduculous what cant be said now because of the children might be listening.. if you dont want to listen turn it off, and if you dont want your kids to hear it then dont let them listen!

carbonmarine
    THJOSE ARE HIS WORDS AND POINT OF VIEW !!!
    ** Have ANY of you requested the rules? **Have you seen the rules....????
    Well, they are clearly defined and have been for a very long time. There are working groups, lobists, white papers, legislation and admendments of change , etc.... ALL VERY METHODICAL and VERY EXPLICED & VERY CLEAR... There is no ambigiousness about it.
    Put it this way, could pubilcally traded companies such as Disney, GE, Time Warner operate environment as Howard spells out ? The answer is NO ! and they themselves woudl be sued for operating irresponsibly if so.... and their stock would be worthless
    as investors are shy to loss.
    So go ahead and believe that douch'e bags idealology and feel free use his rhetoric....

dimarcobros
    I listen to Kevin and Bean.
    DMB

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast