Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Settle an argument for us....

THATJEFFGUY
    I collect Rolex's and Breitlings...and you can definitely tell the difference between a real and a fake ! If you aren't familiar with what you are looking for, just take it a reputable jeweler who sells Rolex's..they can usually check the serial #'s on a real Rolex and see if it's real. Also, Rolex watches normally have their model and serial numbers on the ouside side of the case, between the lugs where the bracelet or strap attach. You can even call Rolex yourself directly and have them check for you.
    New York City / US HQ & Service Center (212) 758-7700
    Dallas Service Center (241) 871-0500
    Los Angeles Service Center (310) 271-6200
    Hope that settles it !

Flying Tiger
    They're some fakes sold downtown LA that are near impossible to tell.
    They guys I know that bought them said they quit running in about 4 months.

nutsack
    Originally posted by Debbolas
    I want to buy one for Mr. Scream someday
    (don't tell him)
    lol
    what a surrprise that mis know it all has an opinion,,,,,,,,,,SHUT UP BITCH!!!!! go get that shity tit job or yorus looked at. :yuk:

summerlove
    Originally posted by bohica
    Most of the fake ones are quartz, meaning they run on a battery. 2nd hand will jump with each second. Real ones are perpetual, self winding, and smooth around the dial.
    There are some good fake ones that are smooth.
    correct!

1stepcloser
    Originally posted by nutsack
    what a surrprise that mis know it all has an opinion,,,,,,,,,,SHUT UP BITCH!!!!! go get that shity tit job or yorus looked at. :yuk:
    Whoa!!! easy there Turbo, you're treadin on thin ice there, pal.
    First, learn how to spell.
    Then go away, Dipshit.

Debbolas
    What is the price range for Rolex's anyway..... I know they are very expensive...

Bigyellowcat
    I have a real $1200.00 gucci that loses about 15 min a day and i have sent it in several times, and i use my $10 fake gucci to reset the expensive one because it keeps perfect time.

Debbolas
    LOL
    Is that the starting price for Rolex's as well?

Bigyellowcat
    my mom went to china last week and brought me back a bag of rolexes, the ones that are supposed to be the most real looking ones. I took them to the local rolex dealer to see what he said and i had one and told him i wanted to know what it was worth and he said 7-9 thousand and i told him to look it over real close to make sure it was not fake and he told me it was real, then i went out to the truck and brought the whole bag of them in and told him if there real what would he buy them for. He then realized they were fake but if i had not brought the bag of them in i probably could have told him i needed money and i would sell it for 2k. Hmmmmm maybe i will be going to another rolex place. skater here i come.

PlyaPlya22
    Originally posted by THATJEFFGUY
    I collect Rolex's and Breitlings...and you can definitely tell the difference between a real and a fake ! If you aren't familiar with what you are looking for, just take it a reputable jeweler who sells Rolex's..they can usually check the serial #'s on a real Rolex and see if it's real. Also, Rolex watches normally have their model and serial numbers on the ouside side of the case, between the lugs where the bracelet or strap attach. You can even call Rolex yourself directly and have them check for you.
    New York City / US HQ & Service Center (212) 758-7700
    Dallas Service Center (241) 871-0500
    Los Angeles Service Center (310) 271-6200
    Hope that settles it !
    I bought a Breitling about 2 years ago from a guy that was getting divorced and was trying to liquidate everything. Sheez that thing is worth 1500.00 bucks. I need a new band and no one has them. Any idea on where I can get one??What a score!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast