HotRod Sprint
    Lets all let Hammer know how we really feel
    Rod

Dr. Eagle
    Pine box may be extreme...

malcolm
    The pine box was tempting but.....I say just ***boat

King Kuracz
    Pine box, kicked off ***boat, what's the diff???

LVjetboy
    Kicked off hot boat may be a compliment. I've tried but no luck. Some have and lived to tell the tale.
    Pine box? Only one has returned so they say...
    jer

honkey1
    The guy seems like a chump but, I don't think he should be kicked off just for voicing his opinions.

Jet Hydro
    I picked """Restricted from posting on certain threads""" but I think I want to retract that. After a lot of thinking I really think """Kicked off of ***boat""" would fit the bill much better.
    My reason on Why,
    If he`s left to post in other non tech threads he`ll only turn them in to the same thing he`s done to the tech threads. I cant believe I once stood up for this guy. He picks a shop and or a product every year and pull`s the same stunt year after year. "Kick his ass off here" is the only right thing to do. I like to bash back and forth with him but he`s gone from bashing the members of the forum to bashing the people helping us members. I know for a fact that it`s hard to get people like Duane to take the time to post when they could be spending their time making money working. If you know Duane like I do you would know how lucky we were to have him posting. He`s a real busy man and doesn't BS much, you could call him a workaholic.
    I don't know if booting chet off would bring Duane back or not, but it`s a way to prevent chet from running off anyone else that might offer some help with our quest`s for Jet Boat Performance.

Jet Hydro
    Russ opinions are one thing, whet he does is another and I feel it has nothing to do with an opinion!

Mohavekid
    His "opinions" are destructive to the community, negative, sarcastic, unhelpful and unnecessary.
    Send him packing.

1HOTGMCJET
    Originally posted by Mohavekid
    His "opinions" are destructive to the community, negative, sarcastic, unhelpful and unnecessary.
    Send him packing.
    My opinion EXACTLY - I have NEVER seen him contribute anything but sarcasm and negativity to anything he posts on - yes, he is allowed an opinion, no doubt (this IS the USA), but his attitude and acidic banter SUCKS - PERIOD! buh-bye now!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast