Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: A man needs to do the right thing!

Scream
    To those of you who are not man enough to confront my wife in person for being a frequent poster here on ***boat and who also insist on threatening her, via email and via private message, I want you to know this very fact. I will find you. I will take this matter personally. I will finish anything you start, you coward. You have no quarter here, you are a coward and you know who you are. Piss your pants. Shit your drawers. Get it over with now, because when I find you, you will bleed...And the orifice you bleed from is completely up to you.
    I am a peaceful person. I'm not into fighting, bullying, hazing...But justice is another thing all together. I will take justice into my own hands, if necessary, and I will deliver a verdict that you will not like.
    IF YOU CAN READ THIS, YOU CAN REALIZE THAT YOU HAVE CROSSED A LINE IN THE SAND. CONSIDER THIS YOUR FINAL WARNING!

Dr. Eagle
    Originally posted by Scream
    To those of you who are not man enough to confront my wife in person for being a frequent poster here on ***boat and who also insist on threatening her, via email and via private message, I want you to know this very fact. I will find you. I will take this matter personally. I will finish anything you start, you coward. You have no quarter here, you are a coward and you know who you are. Piss your pants. Shit your drawers. Get it over with now, because when I find you, you will bleed...And the orifice you bleed from is completely up to you.
    I am a peaceful person. I'm not into fighting, bullying, hazing...But justice is another thing all together. I will take justice into my own hands, if necessary, and I will deliver a verdict that you will not like.
    IF YOU CAN READ THIS, YOU CAN REALIZE THAT YOU HAVE CROSSED A LINE IN THE SAND. CONSIDER THIS YOUR FINAL WARNING!
    Harumph Scream. This guy needs to go find some place else to be an idiot. We don't tolerate this kind of crap here... as a community!!! So go away before it turns out badly for you.

copperrat20
    And he is going to have a group of mad ***boaters behind him waiting to kick you! Once he knocks you down of course!

ahhell
    Let me know ...Im your wing man

Scream
    Originally posted by copperrat20
    And he is going to have a group of mad ***boaters behind him waiting to kick you! Once he knocks you down of course!
    ??????

copperrat20
    ??????
    Scream- did my remark at least make you laugh a little?

BarryMac
    Scream,
    They are just wishing they could be as intellegent or be as sociable as your bride, she seems to be a great person with a lot of info. I hope that my wifey the 'irma-nator' and I are fortunate enough to meet you and debbolas one day. Thanks to her and others they keep the boards interesting.
    gjb out...

Scream
    It might tomorrow, but not tonight.
    I came home tonight from a Golf Tournament to find out a troll and coward had pm'd my wife and threatened her for absolutely no reason.
    No, I'm not amused at the moment. Now that I think of it, you're right of course. He has no back up. He is alone, very alone. He will have to deal with me...
    I guess I'm pissed. My wife and family have been threatened. I will never forget...

copperrat20
    Originally posted by gottajetboat
    Scream,
    They are just wishing they could be as intellegent or be as sociable as your bride, she seems to be a great person with a lot of info. I hope that my wifey the 'irma-nator' and I are fortunate enough to meet you and debbolas one day. Thanks to her and others they keep the boards interesting.
    gjb out...
    Oh see I didn't know it was your wife that I was defending. Nice to meet you. Like I said all joking aside we are all behind you. Give me a place and a time and I'll show up with my oompa loompas! J\K

JetBoatRich
    Threats? How stupid is that
    Sorry to hear people go that low We got your family's back

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast