Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Nuckin Futz

silver surfer
    Censor that one !

Nucking futs
    Why you bringing me into a censorship issue?I do nothing and offend no one!that i know of.whats the problem with my name?Dont like it keep it to yourself!!!!!!!

MRS FLYIN VEE
    Originally posted by silver surfer
    Censor that one !
    he has been on for a while and he has never had a problem with anyone..

Debbolas
    I think you could sue for using your name!

Nucking futs
    Im sorry if it offends anyone and its just the name on my boat.I really am a nice guy

MRS FLYIN VEE
    I've never seena problem with you and I'm sure you are a nice guy.. all the people here latley are just screwed up with this imposter.ass.. hole

Nucking futs
    Well ive been reading all thatb has been going on here today and to threatin ones family is way worse than my name.Why is all this stuff happening all the sudden?I understand screams point and would do the same thing but i would never single anyone out just cuz of there screen name unless it was offencive to all.P.S that commander fraud dealio is a good post imo being it was to protect all future buyers just my .02 cents i will shut up now as i dont want to be a trouble maker.

twistedpair
    Stand Down, Marine! Merely coincidence I'm sure. Your'e not the first one to use that term, besides, he even spelled it differently.

Debbolas
    Originally posted by Nucking futs
    Well ive been reading all thatb has been going on here today and to threatin ones family is way worse than my name.Why is all this stuff happening all the sudden?I understand screams point and would do the same thing but i would never single anyone out just cuz of there screen name unless it was offencive to all.P.S that commander fraud dealio is a good post imo being it was to protect all future buyers just my .02 cents i will shut up now as i dont want to be a trouble maker.
    So, dude, what do you do for a living?

Nucking futs
    I am self employed and always looking for new customers I work on concrete cutting and finishing equipment.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast