Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Speedin - Trip?

Shi-ada Be Running By Now
    Joey any chance you and Mandy and/or Jack can make it out (needles)for a quick weekend (Thurs/Friday - Sun) either this month or next? If so, let me know what dates might work - I will send out the advance team to secure the area....

Speedin' Ian
    Man you know I would love to, but I don't think we could make it. I'm graduating in three weeks and I have a ton of school work to finish up, and in June we have trips planned for every weekend. One of my other buddies invited me to his place in Needles next weekend and I had to pass on that. Although one of the trips in June is to Vegas, would you be interested in that? I'm sure Billy Idol wouldn't mind another trip to Vegas.

Speedin' Ian
    Actually I just talked with the folks and they are kicking around the idea of going this weekend, since it will likely be our only chance to go back to Needles before September. If we do we would leave early friday morning. Not certain but I'll keep you posted. Do you think we could get security in order in that short of time?

No worries on the security this weekend, just keep me posted on the plans...Might even get you a taste of Millionaire row.....keep me posted, but a bonsai run to needles sure sounds good this weekend...

we are in Fri - Sun....hope to see you there. Keep me posted.

Speedin' Ian
    Sorry buddy but its not going to happen this weekend . I have an event I have to do with the Fire Dept. on Saturday and we have a ton of unfinished projects we have to finish up before June. Tip back a cold one at the RD for us.

sorry to hear that, I had the security all lined up....What's up with the FD, are you considering that as a possible career? CA mon....
    Keep me posted if you and Jack can work out a quick Needles run another weekend prior to Sept.
    We will toast you at the RD for Sure......
    "Visiting the RD is not a life or death thing, it's more than that"

BILLY.B
    Originally posted by Shi-ada Be Running By Now
    "Visiting the RD is not a life or death thing, it's more than that" Oh and the nickname Julian doesn't fit you!!!!. Yeah right Chief

BILLY.B
    Originally posted by Shi-ada Be Running By Now
    We will toast you and the willder beast at the RD for sure Whats this all about CHIEFY?????. Seems alcohol / chicks and the RD don't get along with you all that well. Or should I say it clouds you decision making C'MON.....

Speedin' Ian
    The FD has been a career path that I have been pursuing since I was seventeen. Fortunately I realized how competitive it was from the get go and pursued a degree so I have something to fall back on if it doesn't work out. Currently I am a volunteer in the community education division and go out and do fire awareness events at schools and community events. Now that I am done with school I have to go out and find a real job, especially if I want to make it to millionaires row with the corporate exec's and custom painters .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast