Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nick Rudow "251"

Kurtis500
    Thats terrible. It sounds like he was a young person.? Does he have any relation to Jerry Rudow?

Her454
    These are old school (and the first one is a double exposure of him getting ready to launch, and then on the rope) before digi so I had to scan them. Those that knew him - knew how he loved to do what he's doing in these pics. It won't be the same without him at the races or kicking back at the lake.
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/139nick5.jpg
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/139nick6.jpg

Jr. bentpipes
    Those are way cool,Her, thanks for those, it brings tears and good memories all at once!! you are the bomb!!

Her454
    Originally posted by Jr. bentpipes
    Those are way cool,Her, thanks for those, it brings tears and good memories all at once!! you are the bomb!!
    Brought me to tears just going through the old stuff....... lots of good memories.

Da-Bull
    Originally posted by Her454
    Brought me to tears just going through the old stuff....... lots of good memories.
    Her, those were great pics. Nick was a good friend, I have known him since he was kid. Jimmy and Lane hang in there, it truly is a sad day on the mountain. Nick actually got me interested in the drag boat scene. I have a lot of good memories, I will miss that knuckle head, he was great kid. My condolences to all who knew him.

Lady Rat Attack 1
    I am so sorry about this. Traci told me about the accident but I just found out he had passed. What a great guy he was. Jim and Lane hang in there. I will be there for you guys.
    Love ya, Marlane

Jr. bentpipes
    For those who wish to attend his Memorial, the date is, Friday, May 21, 2004, at 1:00 p.m. At the Evelyn Bishop Hall in Ione, Ca. We are having a potluck so if you are planning on coming and would like to bring a dish, please call me and let me know what it is so I can add it to my list. Thank you everyone for your kind words and support.
    Mrs Jr. Bentpipes (Betterhalf Flat)

I can't beleive he is gone. What a tragedy. My heart goes out to all of his family and friends. I know he will be missed dearly.

I am nicks little sister and was hoping if anyone had pictures if they would share them with me. I know he had pictures of him and the boat and stuff but they were never found. I am also interested in any stories you may have to share.

Felicia

Ya Jerry Rudow is our cousin.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12