Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Cook yo Chickens.

Mandelon
    I had the sad occasion on Friday night to eat something that made me violently ill all day yesterday.
    Most likely some undercooked or not washed enough chicken. It was tasty and juicy. Now I will only eat it dry....
    I recommend you wash all meat before cooking, and make sure the drippings get cleaned up thoroughly.
    My experience of using both exits at once yesterday only reinforces the need to have bags in the trash can that sets by the toidy. :yuk: I know the wicker itself would have made a real mess. I didn't know that I could even blast out the Hershey Squirts and hurl at the same time. I guess it can be done. :frown:
    Sorry for the visuals there, but thought helping someone avoid that experience might be worth it.......wash everything!!!!!!!!!!1
    This has been a public service announcement.
    :yuk:

JetBoatRich
    Very Nice advice Mandelon:yuk: :yuk: just glad you did not take pictures to even more prove a point

TheLurker
    Originally posted by Mandelon
    I didn't know that I could even blast out the Hershey Squirts and hurl at the same time. I guess it can be done. :frown: :yuk:
    Thank you for that verry important public service announcement. Hope your feeling better today but I have to tell you The confused little smiley had me busting up reading that descriptive experience .

ahhell
    Talk to Scream about the way Chix are processed
    you'll want to put it thru a cycle in the dishwasher prior to cooking it....something called "fecal stew"
    What you had was double elimination

Mandelon
    This morning I felt confident enough to actually attempt to make a fart.
    So far all is well. (No leaks) My kids would call an accident of this type a "shart".
    Yesterday I ate three popsicles, a banana and a piece of toast. Today we head to my mother's in Pasadena for brunch..... Hope I can sit in the car for the round trip without an "incident"..........

Dr. Eagle
    Originally posted by Mandelon
    This morning I felt confident enough to actually attempt to make a fart.
    So far all is well. (No leaks) My kids would call an accident of this type a "shart".
    Yesterday I ate three popsicles, a banana and a piece of toast. Today we head to my mother's in Pasadena for brunch..... Hope I can sit in the car for the round trip without an "incident"..........
    Damn a SHART? That paints a picture...
    Remember, when over 40 never trust a fart.......

Debbolas
    Wait.............Mr.Scream is logging on as we speak!!!

Dr. Eagle
    Originally posted by Debbolas
    Wait.............Mr.Scream is logging on as we speak!!!
    Hmmmmmm what does that statement and this thread have in common? (he asks in wide eyed wonder)...

Debbolas

Dr. Eagle
    Originally posted by Debbolas

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast