I haven't posted since this tragic accident. We are just heartsick over this sudden turn of events. Our heart and prayers go out to the HTM families who have suffered such a great loss. I know it is not my place to pick a time and date, but I think we should have a get together in their memory at Havasu this summer. Maybe a couple of weeks before Memorial day weekend? The sand bar will be open and it just might get us all thinking about boating a little more safely before the season starts. If any one is interested Jetboat Brian is offering @ havsubarney.com to make memorial vinyl stickers free of charge for our boats and tow vehicles. There is a direct link on this forum at Cats & Tunnels/ You mean I'm not safe? posted by Superdave013.
I never met Mr.PumpsHTM but I enjoyed talking with him on these boards and on the phone on a regular basis. I feel as if I have lost a good friend this week, that in person I have never met. We are a tight nit family pulled together by the love of this sport.
These four men will be greatly missed by all!