Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Haircuts......How much $$$ ??

welk2party
    $20 to $30 with tip depending on what I want. Sometimes get some highlites to get the gray out!

Lightning
    I used to pay about $35 each time for a hair cut, I have been going to the same lady for 10 years (she was $15 when I started). My lady works with her in the salon doing waxing and facials and all that stuff, so now I get the "family rate" - she hooks it up for free. I always bring something in for her though; food, starbucks gifts card, wine, something to show appreciation. I go in every three weeks, my hair grows like crazy.
    By the way, if any ladies in the San Diego area need a good experienced person to do bikini waxing, send me a PM and I can get you in touch with my lady (Devra), she does really good work and has been doing skin care for over 10 years. Special discount to ***boat members. She has four bikini waxes to choose from:
    Plane Jane
    Pretty Kitty
    Tiny Bikini
    Bald Eagle
    Here's a link to her website: Devra's Skin Care Studio (http://www.diesel-salon.com/skin.htm)

CA Stu
    I don't know how much mine costs, I just give my Barber a $20 and he gives me a haircut and a beer/shot of Jagermeister/Kahlua coffee.
    Works for me, leave the barber looking sharp and feeling even sharper.
    CA Stu

lucky
    Originally posted by Lightning
    I used to pay about $35 each time for a hair cut, I have been going to the same lady for 10 years (she was $15 when I started). My lady works with her in the salon doing waxing and facials and all that stuff, so now I get the "family rate" - she hooks it up for free. I always bring something in for her though; food, starbucks gifts card, wine, something to show appreciation. I go in every three weeks, my hair grows like crazy.
    By the way, if any ladies in the San Diego area need a good experienced person to do bikini waxing, send me a PM and I can get you in touch with my lady (Devra), she does really good work and has been doing skin care for over 10 years. Special discount to ***boat members. She has four bikini waxes to choose from:
    Plane Jane
    Pretty Kitty
    Tiny Bikini
    Bald Eagle
    Here's a link to her website: Devra's Skin Care Studio (http://www.diesel-salon.com/skin.htm)
    that is like the most wanted job .... :eek!:

Havasu_Dreamin
    Wash and cut $5. $10 after I tip.

HighRoller
    If you're John Kerry it's a thousand bucks and gas for the Gulfstream jet to pick up the coiffer from France.

lucky
    i'm bumping this thread -- I want to see if my wife should charge more-- i need a new toy :devil:

hoolign
    Free....as soon as I can't get the knots out of it I shave it....this was about ass hair wasnt it?

Phat Matt
    Nothing. I do it myself with the clippers every few weeks.

WYRD
    Nothing. I do it myself with the clippers every few weeks.
    You get whatcha pay for huh Matt :hammer2:

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast