Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Olds guys.

Back Forty
    Hello everybody. I want the Olds guys and everybody else to be aware of the new Olds powered boat section on www.realoldspower.com
    This site is full of Olds specific information and help. It should provide an excellent source for the Olds power marine crowd. There are several new parts houses supplying Olds stuff over there. Feel free to stop in. I hope it becomes a great asset for the Olds powered jetting crowd.
    ROP (http://www.realoldspower.com/phpBB2/index.php)
    Thanks,
    Chris Somers.

CARLSON-JET
    Thanks for the heads up Chris... just my kinda luck .. pulled the olds to replace it with a BBC .. timing is everything..

Back Forty
    Man's gotta do what a man's gotta do!!!:wink:

rssfla
    Thanks BF, I'm right in the middle of a rebuild, I'll check things out!

Checkmate
    I see you live in Ohio, where about ? I am from Elyria, which is 30 miles west of Cleveland.
    Got a 455 in my 81 Cutlass that I will definately be hopping in on your site when ready to rebuild. I have a buddy named Dave who frequents your site, Take care, Dan.

Back Forty
    I'm down in the SW part of the state towards Cincinatti. Are you familiar with
    www.hilsingermotorsports.com
    Its our local offshore board of sorts. We have quite a few from up around Cleveland. Several are going to PIB this weekend. Will you be at the Cincy poker run?

Checkmate
    Thanks for the link, I just registered over there. Hopefully I can hook up w/ some local boaters this summer.
    I haven't gotten the boats ready yet. I still have to rebuild the jet and get new tires/ rims for the trailer.
    Later, Dan

RENEGADE 3#
    Hello im new aruond the cleavland area, is there any hang out spots for old school jet boats. i would like to meet my fellow jet boaters. and is there any drag boat racing out here also?

Back Forty
    I don't know about localy right there but there is a all invite meet at Alum Creek and Ceasers creek every year that brings out everything between blown hydros, jets and 100mph + cats and such. It was a blast last year. We hit the Ohio often but I'm open this year. I bought a proper tow vehicle for long distance runs so a trip up your way isn't out of the question. I'm going to the Tablerock deal this year also.

Moneypitt
    Hey, what about the Olds "V drivers", Yeah, I got an Olds powered V drive....455......screams....... Oh yeah, In ALSO have a BBC 69 Tahiti Jet......... great toys .........Moneypitt

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast