Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any New Years "DAY" get togethers?

Cat Skinner
    My daughter is going to do the Frozen Bun Run at the Rusty Porthole. I'll be in the nice warm bar while she does it. Happy New Year everyone.
    CS

AzLakeLizard
    Out on Lake Powell.. downing the "Bloodies" that Mardonzi is King of making..
    Hangover cures... woohoo!

HCS
    Well if it does not rain... Good old water ski day at folsom lake... do it every year( weather permiting)....
    I that sponsored by anyone? I know it use to be.

BigDogIvan
    There is going to be a gathering at Lake Pleasant next to the 10 lane of the AZ ***boat crew and those that want to mingle. Usualy a chlli contest and we are talking some great chilli. Few will have there boats for a New Years run up the lake. Come on Over!!

LUVNLIFE
    My daughter is going to do the Frozen Bun Run at the Rusty Porthole. I'll be in the nice warm bar while she does it. Happy New Year everyone.
    CS
    Ahhhh! The Rusty Porthole. Seen it but haven't visited yet. Can't wait to buy you a drink there. :rollside:

TIMINATOR
    Some others of we AZ. Boaters are grilling burgers and dogs at the 10 lane also. I'm bringing my radar gun and the boat. Feedback seems to be at least 8-12 boats in our bunch. Probably nothing too fast.... TIMINATOR

Cat Skinner
    Ahhhh! The Rusty Porthole. Seen it but haven't visited yet. Can't wait to buy you a drink there. :rollside:Second one is on me. The days are gettin' longer! The spring lunch runs are a scream. Looking forward to meeting you. Happy New Years to you and your family.
    CS

YeLLowBoaT
    I that sponsored by anyone? I know it use to be.
    Not since I was a kid...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12