Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Commander em response concerning THATJEFFGUY

hd&boatrider
    Don't shoot the messenger. I am only posting their response. I had sent an em to them with a link to the thread by Jeff. I never asked for a response but this is what was sent to me today:
    ****...it won't paste. Anybody that wants a copy of the em send me an em and I will forward it to you. Maybe one of you can cut/paste it here. I am sure everybody would want to read it but I am not going to retype the entire em.
    My em is tom@wcserve.com

RiverToysJas
    Hey Tom, send it to jason@rivertoys.com. I'll post it for you.
    RTJas

hd&boatrider
    Originally posted by RiverToysJas
    Hey Tom, send it to jason@rivertoys.com. I'll post it for you.
    RTJas
    I already sent it out to someone who is going to try to cut/paste it for me. I will go ahead and sent it to you also Jason.
    I think we all need to grab a seat, get the popcorn and pop open another BL. This is going to heat up quickly.

RiverToysJas
    I got it Tom! Thanks. I haven't read the whole thing yet, but I got the idea.... should be a good thread!!! LOL
    I decided I don't want to post it anyway, this way I won't be named in the lawsuit along with Hot Boat!
    RTJas

tisfortexas
    I'll post it!!!Can you send it by PM? Hell I'm an unknown anyway, so no loss. I've read here over two years before registering. If I'm banned I can always e-mail somebody about questions.....

Boozer
    Check your email tom ill post it.

Jordy
    Why would anyone get sued for posting what ever they came up with as a response?

THATJEFFGUY
    Tom, I'll post it..this should be good reading !!!

hd&boatrider
    I have never known you as a chicken shit Jason. remember that mouse at my house.....lol You were all for whackin' the mofo if I remember correctly Go ahead and cut/paste it as I can assure you nobody is going to sue you for doing it. Of course if they do you are on your own...haha I never asked for a response but let them know I appreciated them giving me some info. Other than that I had promised to let everybody know if they got back to me and they did. I also let Commander know that I was going to post the em in the HB forums.

RiverToysJas
    Originally posted by jordanpaulk
    Why would anyone get sued for posting what ever they came up with as a response?
    I was joking! http://op6c.com/forums/html/emoticons/bitchslap.gif
    I thought Tom had someone lined up to post it. I'll go get it though, if that's not the case.
    RTJas

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast