Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ducks

Beer Factor
    Midlife Advantage, me and eight of our friends just got back from the Mighty Ducks of Anahiem game. They won 6-2 and looked very strong. It looks like they are playoff bound. The Kings?

Debbolas
    Go Ducks!!
    We went to a pre-season game and they kicked the Kings ass :crossx:

Beer Factor
    Go Ducks!!
    We went to a pre-season game and they kicked the Kings ass :crossx:
    They're playing each other on Tues. Should be good. The Kings will be just about done with a loss.

Midlife Advantage
    Damn good game, Thanks Beer Factor, steaks are on me, your grill, and you cook, and buy the beer, and....

Beer Factor
    Damn good game, Thanks Beer Factor, steaks are on me, your grill, and you cook, and buy the beer, and....
    All right-Is there anything else you would like? shiat

Debbolas
    They're playing each other on Tues. Should be good. The Kings will be just about done with a loss.
    We took a bus over from Chilli's or TGIF's or some place like that and all the King fans were VERY QUIET on the ride back :crossx:
    My favorite part of a hockey game is yelling " Kick his ass" whenever a fight breaks out...
    Do you all like the new rules?

Beer Factor
    We took a bus over from Chilli's or TGIF's or some place like that and all the King fans were VERY QUIET on the ride back :crossx:
    My favorite part of a hockey game is yelling " Kick his ass" whenever a fight breaks out...
    Do you all like the new rules?
    Gotta love all the brawls. I think the new rules make them game faster and more exciting.

Debbolas
    Gotta love all the brawls. I think the new rules make them game faster and more exciting.
    Have you seen a "shoot out" yet? That looks interesting....The game does move quicker now, without all the "off sides" calls.
    But the Ducks broke my heart, the first year they came to the pond and made the playoffs and did so well and then lost at the end........Then DISNEY fired their coach, I forget his name, but he was great.
    I've shaken hands with Temu Salani (sp) and Paul Korea (sp). Paul was short and Temu is WAY to pretty to play hockey (yum)

Midlife Advantage
    Ron Wilson, in San Jose now, his asst was Tim Army

Beer Factor
    Have you seen a "shoot out" yet? That looks interesting....The game does move quicker now, without all the "off sides" calls.
    But the Ducks broke my heart, the first year they came to the pond and made the playoffs and did so well and then lost at the end........Then DISNEY fired their coach, I forget his name, but he was great.
    I've shaken hands with Temu Salani (sp) and Paul Korea (sp). Paul was short and Temu is WAY to pretty to play hockey (yum)
    Shootouts are cool. The ducks have not done well at them, although they won one the other night against Dallas which was their first loss in shootouts. The off sides rule is still in effect. They did away with the 2 line pass rule. I was at all the playoff games in 2003. They lost the last game of the season, but it was a hell of a run. It was nice to watch the ducks knock out the Redwings in 4 games.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast