Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ultimate Prop Wrench!!! By JW fab

FastTimmy
    I have been waiting for my new Hot Boat Mag. to show up and now that it is here I would like to point out a new great product released in this months issue. It can be found on page 86 in the top right corner of the June 2004 issue. My self and some of the other members on the boards own these things and they are great. They do the job and keep the tool bag light and free from a rusting ½ ratchet and a big old socket.
    I put a link in my sig for those that want a look.
    Timmy

MRS FLYIN VEE
    they are the best..

TOBTEK
    HAVE ONE....looks great, never have used it

FastTimmy
    Originally posted by TOBTEK
    HAVE ONE....looks great, never have used it
    That's a good thing

mbrown2
    I have used mine several times and it does work great....

jwfab
    Thanks for the post Timmy. Sorry to anyone who tried the link in the last couple days as our server was down. It is now back up, so feel free to check it out.

jwfab
    Timmy... We donated a Prop Wrench for one of the OP6C raffles. I'm pretty positive you are going.

jwfab

GLWBEAR
    Timmy: The best Prop wrench I ever had was a 14 volt cordless the Maketa 1/2 drive impact wrench. It has about 75 pounds of torque and it is as handly as hell. I put a safety line around my wrist in case I ever drop it in the water. The BEST part is I'll NEVER bend a Prop blade by having to use a block of wood to hold the Prop in place. I can change props in or out of the water in a flash. It FAST and no one gets cut on sharp prop blades. Super LABED Props are very thin and bend easy. Ask me...I saw a friend bend the Blade on a Brand NEW Mercury cleaver. He almost cried and the repair tab was $400 The Maketa impact Has it's own carrying case and sure beats doing it manually or with a wrench. Try it, you'll like it!
    GLWBEAR

FastTimmy
    Yeh those things are bitchen. We use them in all of the race trucks for doing tire changes when out side of the pits...
    Never thought of using them for a prop....
    I just hate the thought of all the wait in the tool bag...
    Timmy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast