Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Lake Elsinore 5/15

Debbolas
    I appologize if I got anyone's name wrong, feel free to post and let me know. We had such a great time, it was very cool to meet people that we have talked to on the board. (even thought they didn't vote for my kilt thread) LOL After talking to you all online I feel like I know you, even though we had never met...
    I LOVE Beautiful Noise's boat, awesome, man I would like to drive that some day. Thank you Cobra's for introducing yourselves....Thank you ntwo trance for fixing Ahhells, boat.
    I had a good time (any day in our boat is a good day) Don't know if I will visit that lake again.....the water was soooooooooo green and icky. But, we didn't get into any fights
    Saw some cops on jet ski's and in a boat, wonder if one of them was our Elsinore Cop?
    See ya soon!

MRS FLYIN VEE
    great pics .. glad you all had a great time..

Debbolas
    We told Mrs. Ahhell she needs to get online, she types much faster than Mr. Ahhell. The Cobras were very nice. Beautiful noise has a beautiful boat. Ntwotrance was cool, he found us and showed us the cove. I saw a boat called "instigator" isn't that a boat from here? and some familar boats, but they didn't come say hi, so I don't know who it was....Everyone is sunburned but me. (well my face is)

Ntwotrance
    Thanks for the pics Debbolas! Glad everyone had a great time. Sorry I missed Beautiful Noise (hey, called your cell man!). Still not considering wearing a kilt, but it was great to meet everyone!

Kachina26
    Glad to hear everyone had fun and came home safe. I got a sunburn too, got it doing yardwork:yuk: How did the boat run Ahhell? Did you make a full speed run down the middle? If so how fast? That speed zone is the only saving grace for that lake. Went there once, not again, too green for me. Havasu is worth the 3 hour drive.

ahhell
    Originally posted by Kachina26
    Glad to hear everyone had fun and came home safe. I got a sunburn too, got it doing yardwork:yuk: How did the boat run Ahhell? Did you make a full speed run down the middle? If so how fast? That speed zone is the only saving grace for that lake. Went there once, not again, too green for me. Havasu is worth the 3 hour drive.
    Pull them weeds...j/k
    the boat was possesed..really...backed it down reversed it out spun it around and..................NOTHING.....took it up to 4k revs and could have gone faster with a paddle???.
    Soooo.....i put it back on the trailer, taught the boys some new words, and proceeded to think i was going home. Scream and Ntwotrance should up, we tore down, inspected, poked and prodded, and all looked good...so WTF, put it back in the water, idle out, nail it......BAM, im planing, and all is good....?????
    Vapor lock, dead carp...What???????
    next time SUNSCREEN. dont care if it is overcast

Ntwotrance
    Your boat saw the look in my face of trying to figure out how I was going to get mine going again, and just gave in and ran.....

ahhell
    Originally posted by Ntwotrance
    Your boat saw the look in my face of trying to figure out how I was going to get mine going again, and just gave in and ran.....
    does this mean i have to take you every time now???

Ntwotrance
    Originally posted by ahhell
    does this mean i have to take you every time now???
    or I'll have to take you...mine started after that...

Beautiful Noise
    OUCH.......OUCH..............Damn Sunburn I hate the 1st one of the year,Sorry I couldnt spend more time in the cove with everyone I had some minor Motor Problems should be no Big deal I'll take it out this week and have in back in by next weekend Great meeting Scream & Debbolas(I bet that was your highlight ) & ahhel......Sorry if I forgot anyone hey I'm old what do you expect.Htwotrance, I saw that you called sorry I missed you maybe next time we can hook up

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast