Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who wants an IMCO 4x4 drive

Rock-it man
    I steping up to a better drive system and my IMCO 4x4 with Trans is avlaible,sending it to IMCO to have it gone through and will have them put in what ever gear ratio you want.It has been a great drive and up to 1000hp it's has held up ,but if your going for really big HP like me you will have to step up to the plate $$$. Will make a great deal on it for a quick sale, so E-mail me at
    [email]rockitman1@charter.net there $ 30,000. new and this one will be completely gone through before I sell it . The price is $ 17,500.00 complete with standoff box,BAM trans,etc. Im located in Grants Pass Oregon. Thanks Wayne aka ROCKIT MAN
    Will consider a trade also so What Ya Got !!!!!!!!!!!!

burtandnancy
    Rocket, a few months ago you expressed an interest in starting a new project. Well I know of one close to your heart. Fred is putting his brand new (test time only) MTI on the market, and its really priced right. This would be a great boat for someone like you to complete. Give Fred Sr a call...

WetWillie
    Rocketman
    I hope you dont mind me asking. What the heck do you do for insurance?? You pushing what 1400hp?
    Do they go up by numbers?
    600hp = ?
    800hp = ?
    1000hp = ??
    1400hp = No way??
    WW

Rock-it man
    Originally posted by WetWillie
    Rocketman
    I hope you dont mind me asking. What the heck do you do for insurance?? You pushing what 1400hp?
    Do they go up by numbers?
    600hp = ?
    800hp = ?
    1000hp = ??
    1400hp = No way??
    WW
    The company I use carrys all my Ins including my bussiness and my annual cost for the bussiness exceeds $ 100,000.00 per year and some years $ 200k so I told them if they don't cover the boat for under $ 1,000.00 per year I would go somewhere else,guess what they said OK !! nothin like a little leverage huh !!!
    actually my motor can exceed 1500 hp but the motor had nothing to do with the Ins I have and theres a very large umbrella ( $$$$$$$$) policy also. I know if it wasn't for the bussiness I probably cound't get Ins for this boat.

al cole'holic
    Did this drive take a shit?

Rock-it man
    Originally posted by al cole'holic
    Did this drive take a shit?
    Yes !! it did ,this is the drive that ran 141.9 at the Parker run this last april and we had some major HP pushing it . The case is fine but I dont want to sell anyone a used drive without it completely gone through by IMCO ,as long as you dont do what I did and put way to much HP on it , it is a great drive and with the trans it makes it as drivable as a stock setup (you can really bump up the cam) . Its a complete drive setup !!!!! It will be at IMCO by the end of this week as I driving down that way anyway and will drop off.

BADBLOWN572
    Stepping up to a #6?

Sherpa
    Rock-it-
    what is your business that requires that much insurance per year-?
    --Sherpa

Rock-it man
    Originally posted by Sherpa
    Rock-it-
    what is your business that requires that much insurance per year-?
    --Sherpa
    General Contractor !!! I develope land and build a few houses each year for all the RICH !!! Californians coming to Oregon.

WetWillie
    I am a contractor as well and spend a pretty penny each year.
    I need to check into that angle!
    I use Federated can I ask who you use? I may need to work that
    angle.
    WW

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast