Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Have you ever..............

Debbolas
    Mentioned all the friends you have online at Hot Boat Forum.............to people NOT on Hot Boat Forum and just get a blank stare?
    Or tell people that you really enjoyed meeting people you had been talking to for awhile on Hot Boat Forum and just get that blank stare?
    What is up with that?!!

GlastronGuy
    No, but I've been mellow.

(No one will get that)

MRS FLYIN VEE
    they don't recognize me.. they recognize the Mr from the signature I have .. proudly taken by my mrs sandbar junkie herself..

Debbolas
    It's weird, they just stare at you, while you try to explain........odd.....

Kachina26
    Chatting online=pasty white, mole type geek in people's minds. So when you tell them you met people here they just look at you weird.

Debbolas
    No, I explained myself badly......
    when I meet my great friends from hot boat forum, it is cool, I feel like I know them even though we just met.
    When I try to convey this to people that DO NOT POST on hot boat forum they look at me like I am insane!
    do you all every get that?

dicudmore
    i generally don't talk to people about the forums.....they don't get it.
    aside from that, if they're not boaters then generally I don't need to talk w/them at all....

Debbolas
    Thats good advice.........they probably just don't get it......good point......

Mrs. Restless22
    Thats funny Ive had that same feeling. I cant place why they dont understand, but that wierd stare seems to happen everytime I mention it!
    Whats the difference from meeting new people anywhere? I dont know but in their minds, they think its different.
    Oh well.....I like the people Ive met here, so its all good

Kilrtoy
    they don't recognize me
    I do, but only from behind

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast