Thread: soundin serious, anyway(a quote from Mr. HammerDown)

miketsouth
    1 meg A/V
    Seriously (http://mywebpages.comcast.net/rodajet/breakin.wmv)
    Many thanks to Jim and Mikey(BottleFedJet) for helping a poor drunk like me to make a dream come true.
    mikeT

HammerDown
    Well, well,well...look at the pretty boy with all that throttle snapen, bling-bling action going on!
    That sounds like one mean mouse ya got there fella. Congrats.
    Oh and thanks for making that easy for us dial uppers (dick bag)

Wet Dream
    SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!!!

BottleFedJet
    Mike .........River..........sunday.........call me later im takin wife and mom to the track wont be back till late but we are going to the river sunday 2 put the dock in.......bring the BoTe !!!!

miketsouth
    Ok, i need you to check the alignment of the scoop anyway.
    It is set about 2" back from its' original position and at 5deg. I''ll bring the necessary hardware if it has to be adjusted. The calculation comes out right but there is nothing like experience.
    Remember a bomb motor is just a few wrench turns away. It would be BAD, BAD, BAD. Might just put a hurtin on a particular big HYDRO with a big TORQUE guy in it.
    Dont matter. I like it like it is and have already ordered t-shirts. Have another mouse lined up if this one decides to not make its calculated 180minutes.
    I also got some more oil, in case i make another mistake, and i still got your paddle. Might keep that handy.
    mikeT

miketsouth
    Woke up at 5am to put belts on the ramcharger. in the rain. After gallons of coffee i got started and messed up a a bolt that goes into the waterjacket. Get that out, go to put on the new belts: wrong belts. Recharge the AC, bad schraeder valve. Fix that, It was after 11am by then so i shitfugged it.
    Had some cleanin up to do anyway.
    mikeT

fat rat
    Originally posted by miketsouth
    Woke up at 5am to put belts on the ramcharger. in the rain. After gallons of coffee i got started and messed up a a bolt that goes into the waterjacket. Get that out, go to put on the new belts: wrong belts. Recharge the AC, bad schraeder valve. Fix that, It was after 11am by then so i shitfugged it.
    Had some cleanin up to do anyway.
    mikeT
    That right even MikeT has excuses...........and He's not the only one.