Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Big River Update

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    Originally posted by BGMAN203
    Word on the street is no one wanted to line up with this v-drive.
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...n_Boat-med.JPG
    This was only 1 of 2 v-drives in the park all weekend. The jet-boat camp said that this v-drive was too fast to run up against. Some just watched, some got beat, and most talked shit. But when it came time to take care of business, I think I represented the V-Drive group quite well for being a one man show. Hopefully next time I will have some Big Iron to back me up if need be.... COME ON!
    Good job Brian,
    Looks like the Jet boat regatta went off well.
    Nice job representin the top of the food chain. After all the smack is said, you may have some squirters gunnin for ya!
    I read the posts over in Jets. It looked like a cool gig. If this goes down next year, and its not planned on a weekend allready taken by something bigger, expect some back up.

wrightnow
    This was only 1 of 2 v-drives in the park all weekend. The jet-boat camp said that this v-drive was too fast to run up against. Some just watched, some got beat, and most talked shit. But when it came time to take care of business, I think I represented the V-Drive group quite well for being a one man show. Hopefully next time I will have some Big Iron to back me up if need be.... COME ON!
    I guess I'd traveled the wrong street, that's not the word I heard. I think it was more like some of us where unable to line up vs not willing but then it's your post or fairy tail.
    Dont get me worng, it's a nice ride, fast and all but come on you know mine, cs19, bigproppa and cyclone were not out on the water for other reasons not because of fear...lol THis was the first weekend out for 3 of us so come on back and give us another shot if you dare (not saying we will trailer you but you know you will have your hands full.
    From what I'v seen v-drives are more trailer queens, your boat sat on the trailer as much as mine and I was'nt running what's up with that....
    As for the scoop, I was tried of the same old thing doole or a sangers scoop so I thought I would be a little differant. Maybe it should of said Let BG Bitch !!
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...0TRGscoop2.jpg

Rick James
    Originally posted by Big Proppa
    Hey super check your PM's please
    None to be had?

HBjet
    Don't even go there.... heck, I even let you borrow my truck so that v-drive could see water Sunday... Now I can say I trailered you
    HBjet

HBjet
    Originally posted by superdave013
    I wanna hear about the HBjet vs BG race.
    We raced, and I lost. Not surprised and it was fun, but out of the hole, we were even and he didn't start to pull away until I reached my top speed of 95. Once we both let off, he was 2 boats ahead and climbing. Like I said, it was fun, and when I went back past camp, I even sat up for a second, spanked my own ass letting everyone know I was the one who got spanked!
    HBjet

Roman 1
    Originally posted by wrightnow
    I guess I'd traveled the wrong street...
    From what I'v seen v-drives are more trailer queens...
    If I had a jet, I'd spend most of my time getting drunk while hiding in some cove too!!
    If nobody wanted to race BGMAN thats fine. BGMAN was there to represent and in the end was TOP DOG for the event. PERIOID!
    Anyone interested in a jets vs v-drive regatta?? Just attend an NJBA event, it happens like 8 times a year.
    V-DRIVES-Top of the food chain on water. From Miss Budweiser to Top fuel hydro.

HBjet
    Originally posted by Roman 1
    If I had a jet, I'd spend most of my time getting drunk while hiding in some cove too!!
    If nobody wanted to race BGMAN thats fine. BGMAN was there to represent and in the end was TOP DOG for the event. PERIOID!
    Anyone interested in a jets vs v-drive regatta?? Just attend an NJBA event, it happens like 8 times a year.
    V-DRIVES-Top of the food chain on water. From Miss Budweiser to Top fuel hydro.
    Jeez. They guy had his boat on the water for the first time since July and is spending the weekend with his family, kids, parents, bother, and now his hiding getting drunk in some cove. Not everyone goes to the river to race a v-drive, sorry. BTW, you could have shown up yourself, but instead your hiding behind the computer!
    HBjet

Roman 1
    Originally posted by HBjet
    We raced, and I lost. Not surprised and it was fun, but out of the hole, we were even and he didn't start to pull away until I reached my top speed of 95. Once we both let off, he was 2 boats ahead and climbing. Like I said, it was fun, and when I went back past camp, I even sat up for a second, spanked my own ass letting everyone know I was the one who got spanked!
    HBjet
    This is class, Mr HB jet I applaud your honesty.

Roman 1
    Jeez. They guy had his boat on the water for the first time since July and is spending the weekend with his family, kids, parents, bother, and now his hiding getting drunk in some cove. Not everyone goes to the river to race a v-drive, sorry. BTW, you could have shown up yourself, but instead your hiding behind the computer!
    HBjet
    Not hiding, I was at the NJBA Drags.
    I too have been beat by BGMAN by about the same distance as you.

Roman 1
    HBjet
    Thats all fine and dandy, but homeboys trailerqueen comments deserved a reply.
    You don't see me over in the jet forums trashing jets do you???

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast