Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Anyone have a blower for a BBC for sale?

78Eliminator
    I have dual 4150 DPs to sit up top.....
    Let me know.
    Justin

HBjet
    78Eliminator:
    Let me know.
    JustinWhy do you want a blower now? So you can wrench some more in boat launch parking lots?

Hotcrusader76
    HBjet:
    78Eliminator:
    Let me know.
    JustinWhy do you want a blower now? So you can wrench some more in boat launch parking lots?I don't see anything wrong with working on a boat 24/7 while everyone else is at the party...its called dedication...and Justin has it....but!!! like beer....only in moderation.
    Ok...Justin.
    The votes are out....NOS???? BLOWER???? What's next??? TWIN TURBO......???? Dare to be different!
    LOL

78Eliminator
    HBjet:
    78Eliminator:
    Let me know.
    JustinWhy do you want a blower now? So you can wrench some more in boat launch parking lots?In short, yes. I am so messed up in the head from my basket case boat, that I wonder if I will even be happy when it is reliable and a turn key boat. I see the reliability in the horizon (I put the new floats on tonight). Just want to be a little faster, just like everyone else....
    HB, where are you going this weekend?

78Eliminator
    Ty, why do I have the feeling that you've had a shit load of coffee this morning

Hotcrusader76
    78Eliminator:
    Ty, why do I have the feeling that you've had a shit load of coffee this morning I am pissing the shit....I am soo wired!
    The base decided today to do construction at the main gate at 545...it took me 45 minutes to get through the main gate, when its only 2 miles from the building...WTF...so I am taking it out on the bad coffee at the snack bar

Hustler
    Justin Justin Justin... you need help my friend, really you do Before you slap a blower on that thing you should enjoy it for at least a day besides are you ready to buy new pistons?

78Eliminator
    Hustler:
    Before you slap a blower on that thing you should enjoy it for at least a dayOk.

Jordy
    I was thinking the same thing, but didn't want to rain on your parade. Looking at the way the previous owner set it up, I would be a little hesitant to slap a blower up top until I knew a little more about the internals, like pistons, rods, bearing condition, valve seat condtion and on and on and on. If it was me I would just run it until it blows up and look at options then. It wouldn't be pretty to shoot a piston through the bottom of your boat in the middle of the lake.
    Jordy

Hotcrusader76
    78Eliminator:
    Hustler:
    Before you slap a blower on that thing you should enjoy it for at least a dayOk.Justin to be very honest here.... Once you feel the power that boat is going to produce once your dialed in, you won't want anything more.
    Just riding with you 3 weeks ago at 5000RPM running like a pig.....that was scary....now when its purring like a kitten...Shit! Why switch it up...
    Hang in there bro....we'll got your back!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast