Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fuel Prices

HammerDown
    Premium @ $2.25 and the prick f**k was raising the price as I was pumping
    Ya know they can't wait to twist our nuts in time for the 1'st Summer Holiday... Bastards.:yuk:

fat rat
    Originally posted by HammerDown
    Premium @ $2.25 and the prick f**k was raising the price as I was pumping
    Ya know they can't wait to twist our nuts in time for the 1'st Summer Holiday... Bastards.:yuk:
    Sounds like I got a new complaint for my list! :cry: What'll it be next!

miketsouth
    At least you dont have to worry about fuel prices. What that last tank last you, 3 years? You got more invested in Sta-Bil.

fat rat
    Originally posted by miketsouth
    At least you dont have to worry about fuel prices. What that last tank last you, 3 years? You got more invested in Sta-Bil.
    Why worry about something you can't control............it's like taxes, just pay the Man! American's are spoiled, we have had shit to easy to long, our Eruo brother's have been paying twice this for over 20 years..............Get Use To It!

MANIC MECHANIC
    It's gonna' be an expensive summer!
    Tim

sleekcraft76
    they got you hooked like drugs "need a speed fix gotta have gas"

HammerDown
    Originally posted by fat rat
    Why worry about something you can't control............it's like taxes, just pay the Man! American's are spoiled, we have had shit to easy to long, our Eruo brother's have been paying twice this for over 20 years..............Get Use To It!
    Oh yea, but if it was the price of WAX or Sta-Bil going through the Roof you'd be singing a different tune...and doing your (rain dance) to boot. ...brother

fat rat
    Originally posted by HammerDown
    Oh yea, but if it was the price of WAX or Sta-Bil going through the Roof you'd be singing a different tune...and doing your (rain dance) to boot. ...brother
    Good point Brother Hammer...........but remember I got a 55 gal barrell of it and that should last me a life time........unless MikeT starts tapping in to it..........we know he got the fever.

miketsouth
    Originally posted by fat rat
    Good point Brother Hammer...........but remember I got a 55 gal barrell of it and that should last me a life time........unless MikeT starts tapping in to it..........we know he got the fever.
    [http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...ghty_mouse.jpg

sleekcraft76
    might need to tap into that special orange wax!!lol

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast