Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Topock, AZ

Boozer
    It's not ever really mentioned on the board but I have stopped in at the bar right off the river and it seems like an okay place. The locals are always friendly and the bar off the water has reasonable drink prices. At least the time I was there anyhow.
    I spoke to a friend today that I hadn't heard from in a coupl years. Since our last conversation she had sold her home in Alta Loma and bought a little place on a few acres in Topock. She really loves it there and seems to be very happy especially since she paid cash for her place and its tripled in value. She also said it's a great place to buy property if you want to be close to the water and not spend an arm and a leg.
    I looked online and found that I can buy a 1/2 acre lot near the water thats ready to go for plumbing and electric for $7,000.00 At that price it is something I am really considering. I could get a used modular dropped on the land and have a nice vacation spot for less then 40K.
    Anyone know much about this place and if it is somewhere that is worth investing in?

Boozer
    Originally posted by titties and beer
    where at on line?
    Century21.com

Mandelon
    Boozer is that in Golden Shores?

Kachina26
    I'm looking there myself, I haven't seen much in that price range. I might have to swoop in on your find Nice small town, 30 minutes from havasu on land.

Boozer
    Originally posted by Kachina26
    I'm looking there myself, I haven't seen much in that price range. I might have to swoop in on your find Nice small town, 30 minutes from havasu on land.
    On land. In your boat like 20 minutes on water. 8 minutes to the ramp. I am really considering going for it. At that price it just seems like you can not go wrong.

FRENCHIE
    Maybee we can get hatfield to move out there!?

bordsmnj
    there are two or three realtors in town there. if you stop in and get a listing( i did like three months ago) you'll fing plenty in that price range. now,dammit, don't everybody go moving there all at once before we get our place out there!see y'all out there this weekend.

Kachina26
    Originally posted by bordsmnj
    there are two or three realtors in town there. if you stop in and get a listing( i did like three months ago) you'll fing plenty in that price range. now,dammit, don't everybody go moving there all at once before we get our place out there!see y'all out there this weekend.
    Have you looked recently? I've been out there the last several weeks, Golden Shores and for 12k you get a no view lot with a stinking gulley running through the middle. I've talked to a few realtors there and they said they went from having 3 pages of listings to only 1/3 of a page. As soon as I sell my Havasu lot we're buying and building Anyone want a gorgeous view lot in havasu?????

Kachina26
    Originally posted by FRENCHIE
    Maybee we can get hatfield to move out there!?
    Don't think I haven't asked him With outta control workers comp I'm sure it's tempting. Not like it's a manufacturing business where you can just move the machines and go. I have had some good offers out there at a dealer though. For some reason Gm certified/ ASE master techs are hard to come by, or so they tell me.

bordsmnj
    not recently. dec. to march we were out there evryweek end dirt bike/quad riding and i think every lot and every third house was for sale. i wonder if the markets kinda seasonal out there?

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast