Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone going to be in Elsinore on Memorial Day?

dmontzsta
    just curious...I will probably be there. If any of you see a white flatty, just say hello.

Ntwotrance
    taking risks there bro, a 3 day weekend there brings out all the circus freaks...

Debbolas
    I think you both should go to the river!!
    IMO

Ntwotrance
    I really want to, but we usually start our river runs next month...

dmontzsta
    I would love to go to the river, but there is no time with my familys ever so changing schedule right now. I will probably be at West Marina or Marina West, the one closest to the mobile home park (with the old folks). We usually go around that old POS boat and set up day camp at the waters edge.

Ntwotrance
    If we happen to change plans, I'll send you an email and let you know if we do go..

dmontzsta
    Originally posted by Ntwotrance
    If we happen to change plans, I'll send you an email and let you know if we do go..
    Cool, I am hoping to BBQ with a few family members, shoot the shit, I dont know if there will be any beer...most of us have to drive. We usually booze it up at home and keep it out of public. I really hope knowone starts junk, I have never had any problems there (besides the water) haha.

Ntwotrance
    we had no problems out there over the weekend, they had quite a few patrols going...i'll chat with the rest of the family tonight and let you know one way or another.

Ntwotrance
    well, you twisted my arm enough that I called to see what the plans were for that weekend...sending you a pm...

FRENCHIE
    i might very well be there break in the 25' if i get it delivered that friday!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast