Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Memorial Weekened @ Parker

payloan
    Allright I know there has probably been a few threads allready on this but who will be there. I will be staying at Dessert Rivierra which is right next door to Emerald Cove. I would like to meet with some peeps on the boards for some cold ones. If anyone is going by stop in. Look for a bald headed bull with a Dana 23' that has a Cole paint scheme.( I'll try and post some pics.) Anyhow I have been hit with the "Sasrus Virus" on my computer at home and work is just too busy to be playing on the boards therefor I have been out of the loop sooo whhaaattss up!

mbrown2

shadow
    That could quite possibly be the nicest boat on the river on Memorial day weekend!We'll be there sat see you guys there.

BADBLOWN572
    I'll be there with RD and cruisin in the boat in my signature.

mbrown2
    Shadow,
    Thanks....we will be hitting up the upper and lower sandbar on Saturday, along with stops at the bars...

slink
    Hey payloan, do you have a place in there? My cousins have a spot in there, its the 2nd mobil next to the fence that leads to Emerald cove. He's got a brand new lavey 27 Sabre and will be there. They usually have a pretty lively crew on big weekends w/some eye candy.

shadow
    BADBLOWN&mbrown2,
    I guess I'll catch up to you guys cause i sure wont be able to keep up.Don't think we'll be on the water till late sat or till sun am.
    my wife and i both have to work sat.Should be a good weekend.

Tyson Ross
    I live here so I guess I'll be here.... floating in a life jacket since I can't seem to get the dealer to hurry up with the delivery of my barge.....

slink i meet your cousin a few weeks ago and got a ride in his new cat very sweet.all my buds live in DR .scott is 2 or 3 trailers over from him with the yellow and purple lavey.

topless
    I'll be at La Paz.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast