Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: CFW....Father's Day, 2004

Sangster
    CFW...Father's Day 2004 ....Sure not much talk yet....

Berryessa Billy-Bob
    We are gunna be thare for the yuarly bass catshhun turyment. My ride does 83mph w/livewells runnun! let's runnum.

smalls
    Just finally got the motor out of the boat after loosing oil presure in Needles. Looks like I'm gonna need a new Crank And Rods, Lucky I didn't throw a rod. Looks like alot of Drinkin on Fathersday

Hydrotherapy
    Thats a cryin shame. Maybe now you'll grow some balls and go for a blown deal . Will Heather be drinking also?. And if she does will she be buying a new BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUICK again .

BILLY.B
    Yeah right Chiefy. Maybe the big brown truck can deliver you a new crank and rods in time C'MON. Call Acceptence I think he can find what you need.

ACCEPTENCE
    Unbelieveable!!!
    Cousin Bob has a busted crankshaft @ # 2 main and torched the block n cap.
    Shits breakin all over town.
    Tell the Bolt Nazi to be lookin out...Cousin Bob is steppin up
    Smalls, If you need parts just say the word and I'll have the BIG BROWN TRUCK full and on it's way. Just park your boat outta the way.
    Smile guys, it's thursday and we know what that means...it's time to leave for the river again

Sangerboy
    Originally posted by smalls
    Just finally got the motor out of the boat after loosing oil presure in Needles. Looks like I'm gonna need a new Crank And Rods, Lucky I didn't throw a rod. Looks like alot of Drinkin on Fathersday
    Well I guess I can relax on my "Smallzinator" program for the Canyon . Hey.... maybe you should take it to the same guy who fixed Hud's truck . He seemed to work a miracle, couldn't even tell it had been totaled that's a great idea ....... See ya father's day

dossangers
    Now dont blame the NITROUS BLAME YOUR RIGHT FOOT!!! how did you lose oil pressure? that will make a nice ANCHOR!!

infotraker
    Smalls, just get it done !!!! Just got back from Lodi to get engine and boat painting status. Engine machining done, all parts in except valve springs. Hopefully will get engine home Monday. Boat is in sanding stage, Kevin at Canyon says maybe end of next week or middle of week after. I should be ready for CFW if I have at least 2 weeks (sure glad I'm retired and can work 24 x 7 on the boat ! ). Sanded entire trailer and painted it myself as I have no more money for professional job. Looks ok, would not get any awards in boat show thou.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast