Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: April Fools Day Pics :)

riverracerx
    That's what they all say. LOL
    We had the chicklets with us. It was my 16 month old first trip this year and she loved the boat. Family weekend so we were low-pro.
    We will catch you next time!

bunny 166
    That's what they all say. LOL
    We had the chicklets with us. It was my 16 month old first trip this year and she loved the boat. Family weekend so we were low-pro.
    We will catch you next time!
    We almost always have the family.....This was a rare treat to go without kids or dogs....next time! :boxed:

Windy
    Sweet pix Buns...cant wait to see you guys this summer.

FRENCHIE
    Thanks everyone!! It was a blast....Finally got to meet Shadow and Mrs., Hardly Satisfied and Mrs., and DRMCAT and Mrs., and Throttle. Great seeing Gray Goose, Frenchie, Roln 20's, .....Oh my gosh, I know I'm forgetting people....Sorry I didn't get the chance to call you back Insman...Thanks Kev and Mila for driving Saturday~it was nice just hangin' for the day.....
    OH BTW ....YOUR ALSO WELCOME FOR THE AFTER HOURS SHOW GIRL ENTERTAINMENT AT THE ROXYSNOWS!!! BEING SINGLE IS ROUGH !!!

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
    nice pix!!!!

Throttle
    Thanks for you hospitality bunny! Can't wait to see you guys again! :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:

MRSDRMCAT
    It was nice meeting the four of you! Sorry we didn't make it to the turtle bar but we had our lil' one! Maybe next time :rollside:

bunny 166
    It was nice meeting the four of you! Sorry we didn't make it to the turtle bar but we had our lil' one! Maybe next time :rollside:
    We usually have our kids,too...No prob! Great hanging with you guys....

HOOTER SLED-
    Cool pics Bunny. Kevin looks pretty faded in all those pics. :messedup: :messedup:

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234